Les Mis

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Portia

Re: Les Mis

Post by Portia »

I used to think I was busty until I read the Board Board. #boardboardconfessions
Squirrel
Board Writer

Post by Squirrel »

Zedability wrote:One of my mom's friends said, she would have cleavage in a turtleneck.
*snorts with laughter*
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Portia wrote:I used to think I was busty until I read the Board Board. #boardboardconfessions
I used to think I wasn't busty. I don't know how I managed that bit of self-delusion.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I hate feeling busty.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Portia wrote:I used to think I was busty until I read the Board Board. #boardboardconfessions
I used to think I wasn't busty. I don't know how I managed that bit of self-delusion.
I don't look too far off from average, but stores still don't carry anything reasonably close to my bra size. I think I'm busy in theory only.
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

I found I have to wear v-neck t-shirts as opposed to t-shirts that are cut closer to my neck or I look awkwardly bigger than I am.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Tally M. wrote:I found I have to wear v-neck t-shirts as opposed to t-shirts that are cut closer to my neck or I look awkwardly bigger than I am.
I also tend to dress in a way that makes me look smaller.
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

I actually can't wear one of my nerdiest t-shirts because of the problem. It makes me sad.

I much rather look smaller than bigger...
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

Yep. I tried on a shirt yesterday that fit me rather well, but it made me look SO BUSTY. Like, I looked about 2 cup sizes larger than what I had been wearing before I tried it on. It was modest and didn't show cleavage, but it was just...so busty.

I decided it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe wasn't a sister missionary shirt.
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

Yeah, it's the choice between that or cleavage. Though, Kohl's had a sale on really nice v-neck t-shirts this past summer that are just the right cut for me. I think I bought one in nearly every color that I didn't already have a decent t-shirt for.
Zedability

Post by Zedability »

My problem is v-necks look modest on me until I'm cuddling, and then all the sudden they are NOT. Haha.

On a semi-related note, Modest is Hottest sells bra inserts with fake nipples. Which raised two questions in my mind: 1. Why would you want fake nipples, I'm pretty sure we try to avoid showing those? and 2. Why is this being sold on Modest is Hottest?
Tally M.

Post by Tally M. »

Zedability wrote:My problem is v-necks look modest on me until I'm cuddling, and then all the sudden they are NOT. Haha.
YES. I hadn't realized this problem until...well, these past couple of weeks, and then I suddenly realized how much readjusting of my shirt I had to do =P And I still forget about the problem until he's got his arm around me and I'm constantly readjusting my shirt.

Also, I have no idea. On any of that. That's just ridiculous
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

yeah, gee if I'm going for the natural look I'll just ditch the bra