Please Help Me ID a Book/TV Show

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
SmurfBlueSnuggie

Please Help Me ID a Book/TV Show

Post by SmurfBlueSnuggie »

A guy friend is listening to an audio book. It sounds like it's a tween romance type book. Definitely chick-flick and quite sex-focused. More so than the TV show it was adapted into. He won't tell me what it is, but I am pretty sure we can figure it out so I can tease him.

One quote that he mentioned was something along the lines of "Whenever I thought of him, I felt like I had to pee." (Main girl thinking about cute boy she likes.) Not sure if it was first person or not.

Any ideas? I thought possibly Vampire Diaries, but I have no idea if the books are very sex-focused. Thanks!
It doesn't matter what happened to get you to today, beyond shaping your understanding. What really matters is where you go from here.
Violet

Re: Please Help Me ID a Book/TV Show

Post by Violet »

Gossip Girl maybe? Although, as far as I can remember (I only watched the first season), the show was pretty sex-focused too.
SmurfBlueSnuggie

Re: Please Help Me ID a Book/TV Show

Post by SmurfBlueSnuggie »

He says the show isn't nearly as sex-focused as the book is. It's surprising him. Although I did wonder about that one too.
It doesn't matter what happened to get you to today, beyond shaping your understanding. What really matters is where you go from here.