menstrual pain and masturbation

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Portia

menstrual pain and masturbation

Post by Portia »

I think that this solution pops up a lot because it does help with the pain. (If you're sexually active, sex can help some women ... and be absolutely awful for others.) I assume it's because of the way you're relaxing those muscles. I'll leave it at that.

If men can masturbate for IVF, I think it would be stupid to bar this for pain management for women. I wonder if medical marijuana has ever been prescribed for menstrual pain? I'm lucky that mine is very much on the low end of pain, afaict.
Portia

Re: menstrual pain and masturbation

Post by Portia »

Also I think that these crazy sex hang-ups lead to situations like this. Yay for the tin sheet!

Now I'm super curious what exactly is considered "wild" to an "average" LDS couple. I think that back in the '60s and '70s Mormon people were less straitlaced. They just failed to inform you of their sexual practices.
Imogen
Picky Interloper

Re: menstrual pain and masturbation

Post by Imogen »

I think part of the reason it helps is because orgasm releases pain killing hormones in addition to it relaxing your muscles.
beautiful, dirty, rich