Did I miss something?

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Indefinite Integral

Did I miss something?

Post by Indefinite Integral »

I was surprised nobody had commented on this, did I miss some earlier announcement?
Owlet wrote:and some post-it notes with hearts drawn on them that El-ahrairah hid there
El-ahrairah wrote:And I'll definitely remember Owlet. You know, since we're getting married and all.
If I didn't then...congratulations are in order, If I missed something, well, you guys should let me know.
"The pursuit of mathematics is a divine madness of the human spirit." ~ Alfred North Whitehead
mic0

Re: Did I miss something?

Post by mic0 »

I think they just kept it a secret. :O Board love, awwww!
S.A.M.

Post by S.A.M. »

Ya I was like huh? but it's way too close to April 1st to take anything like this seriously without a bit more verification.
Genuine Article
Board Writer

Post by Genuine Article »

It's totes legit. They've been engaged for almost a month at this point.
Owlet
Board Writer

Post by Owlet »

Yep :) There's just been a lot of crazy stuff going on so I didn't have time to craft the perfect Board announcement...so we just slipped it in there.
Indefinite Integral

Post by Indefinite Integral »

Owlet wrote:Yep :) There's just been a lot of crazy stuff going on so I didn't have time to craft the perfect Board announcement...so we just slipped it in there.
Congrats! I'm just 6 days away from my own wedding (did I ever even mention that on here? I don't remember...).

It is exciting stuff. Enjoy! :D
"The pursuit of mathematics is a divine madness of the human spirit." ~ Alfred North Whitehead
Emiliana
The Other Token Non-Mormon

Post by Emiliana »

Owlet wrote:Yep :) There's just been a lot of crazy stuff going on so I didn't have time to craft the perfect Board announcement...so we just slipped it in there.
This is adorable and wonderful! Congrats!
Emiliana
The Other Token Non-Mormon

Post by Emiliana »

Indefinite Integral wrote:I'm just 6 days away from my own wedding (did I ever even mention that on here? I don't remember...)
Awww, if so I missed it! Congratulations to you tooooo!