91660 - Somebody explain Sam Young and McKenna Denson

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

TheBlackSheep
The Best

91660 - Somebody explain Sam Young and McKenna Denson

Post by TheBlackSheep »

So, guppy of doom is a badass. That isn't easy to do, and there are deep costs to it. Strong work.

http://100hourboard.org/questions/91660/
TheBlackSheep
The Best

Re: 91660 - Somebody explain Sam Young and McKenna Denson

Post by TheBlackSheep »

I mean, obviously as half of a podcast about super apostate, angry themes I'd prefer that she'd leave the organization that continues to hurt so many out of its concern for itself, but this is still not easy to do at all.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Agreed.

I'm interested to see what the correction pending approval says. I saw one thing wrong with her answer, which was that she identified Kate Kelly as being responsible for women praying in GC, but Ordain Women was not the organization leading that charge. Other than that I can't really see what one would need to correct. Which worries me.
Deus ab veritas
TheBlackSheep
The Best

Post by TheBlackSheep »

Be ye not afraid, Marduk. That's just from me. It basically says HOLY SHIT THIS ISN'T A CORRECTION AND IT'LL NEVER BE POSTED BUT THINK OF IT LIKE A NON-ALUMNI WEEK FLAGETTE I THINK YOU ARE BRAVE AND KUDOS LOVE THE BLACK SHEEP

Only with punctuation because I'm not an animal. The sentiment, however, was the same.
yayfulness
Board Writer

Post by yayfulness »

I'm both surprised and really grateful that that answer got published. So thank you to guppy for saying it, and to the editors for letting her say it on the Board.

(Also, guppy of doom is an amazing nym.)