How I met the 100 Hour Board

Introduce yourself and meet other readers!
Portia

Re: How I met the 100 Hour Board

Post by Portia »

Tally M. wrote:Once upon a time, some guy decided to have a Provo-Orem Treasure Hunt. There were lots of very cryptic clues...and in a fit of desperation (and hoping to find a professor of cryptography or something of the sort) I searched BYU's website for "cryptography". A link to Board Question #50500 came up, and while it didn't really help with the treasure hunt, I got addicted to the Board. The rest is history...I got addicted to asking questions, reading questions, and one day, I hope to write answers :D
Awesome. I hope we launch your career as a cryptozoologist.
Tally M.

Re: How I met the 100 Hour Board

Post by Tally M. »

Portia wrote:
Tally M. wrote:Once upon a time, some guy decided to have a Provo-Orem Treasure Hunt. There were lots of very cryptic clues...and in a fit of desperation (and hoping to find a professor of cryptography or something of the sort) I searched BYU's website for "cryptography". A link to Board Question #50500 came up, and while it didn't really help with the treasure hunt, I got addicted to the Board. The rest is history...I got addicted to asking questions, reading questions, and one day, I hope to write answers :D
Awesome. I hope we launch your career as a cryptozoologist.
That...would be an interesting career...