Candy!
30%
Meh!
44%

Total votes: 27

Craig Jessop
Pulchritudinous

Post by Craig Jessop »

Darth Fedora wrote:I got a love letter from the math department today. They were wooing me to be a math major. Very tempting...
Impressive. Don't give in.
Imogen
Picky Interloper

Post by Imogen »

my show went so well! what a great valentine's day it has been.
beautiful, dirty, rich
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Imogen wrote:my show went so well! what a great valentine's day it has been.
I was gonna ask about that... opening nights can be very scary. I'm glad yours went well. :)
Twister of Fate

Post by Twister of Fate »

Christmas Cactus wrote:Haha. I was forced to notice it. A group calling themselves "Valentunes" serenaded a guy in one of my classes this morning. 'Twas quite entertaining.
Was it a bunch of girls dressed up? Did they look like they were in high school?
Christmas Cactus

Post by Christmas Cactus »

I don't know about high school, but it was a bunch of girls all in matching red formal dresses. And they had matching cheesy movements to go with the lyrics, too.
Portia

Post by Portia »

Goober wrote:My roommate got 2 dozen roses, a box of chocolates, and a teddy bear. Gee Whiz her boyfriend went all out!
Any past, present, or future boyfriends of mine would have quite a bit of explaining to do if they wasted that much money. A dozen roses cost $60 at the Campus Craft & Floral place the day of. Sixty dollars! Don't people have rent?! Or tuition?! The thought of how much two dozen roses must have cost makes me want to cry.

Yeah, after that, we'll see if he ever eats again. Or can afford to not be homeless . . .
Goober

Post by Goober »

he actually meant to give her 3 dozen but the order was messed up so he got 100 dollars refunded!
then he flew up to idaho to spend the weekend with her. he had to stay in a hotel because none of the guys we knew wanted to let him stay. So.. yeah that was alot of money spending.