Favorite Feb. 18-23

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite for Feb 18-23

How to Write a Dear John
33%
Coolest Thing You Learned Today
No votes
Batman Quotes
8%
Why Can't a Woman be More Like a Man?
No votes
Green People and Purple Sky
No votes
How do You Eat Reese's?
8%
Read This Question in Case of an Emergency
8%
Melting Gum
8%
What to do With Oodles of Free Time
No votes
Wisdom Teeth Stories
17%
Theme Song for the Church
8%
Other (please specify)
8%

Total votes: 12

Tangerine

Post by Tangerine »

As one who is getting hers out in a few weeks, I just want to say I did not at all appreciate the wisdom teeth stories.

:P
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Oh, I know. I'm probably getting mine out this summer. I am really not looking forward to it, thanks to those stories.

Last time I had surgery, when I woke up I insisted on singing the songs I was learning for choir, even though I had no sense of pitch or tempo at the time. My mom says I was horrible. As a singer, I live in fear of having that happen again.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
green_apple

Post by green_apple »

To reassure you two a bit, the wisdom tooth experience isn't always so bad! For me, I took ibuprofen as I needed it over the next few days after surgery, and I was able to (very carefully, after cutting it into little bits) eat pizza the day after. Everyone's experience is different, so don't psych yourselves out. :)
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

I liked Foreman's pie answer, even though the link he gave to the greatest cookbook ever didn't work (hint hint)
Foreman

Post by Foreman »

Darth Fedora wrote:I liked Foreman's pie answer, even though the link he gave to the greatest cookbook ever didn't work (hint hint)
Don't worry, Darth... someone else asked a question about it, and I answered with great gusto. Just keep reading.