Entry names

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Entry names

Fine as they were before
31%
Fine now
6%
Go back to the old way or I might have to kill you
6%
I enjoy the fancy names
44%
Other (please specify)
13%

Total votes: 16

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Entry names

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I'm having fun coming up with names for the entries. I'm kinda proud of some of them. But I'm just me. What do all you all think?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Foreman

Post by Foreman »

Some of them are pretty funny/interesting. I often have to click through on the link to figure out which one they're referring to, though. All told, I guess that makes me pretty neutral.
Claudio

Post by Claudio »

I've actually had trouble with these. I appreciate the effort and all, but most of the time I have no idea what question the title is in reference to.
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

I concur. I love the creativity, and it makes me smile when I see what they were referring to, but it makes me click on each one to find out what they were, and sometimes I am just too lazy for that. Maybe put something closer to the old version in parentheses after your cool ones?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

That's what I was afraid of.

Suppose I only get creative (that's the word I was looking for!) as long as the title is actually indicative of the question it refers to, like "Left a Rant Instead of a Name? F Minus Minus" and "Violet Midget Artichoke Nimrod Hillbillies… it Could’ve Been Worse"?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Claudio

Post by Claudio »

Suppose I only get creative (that's the word I was looking for!) as long as the title is actually indicative of the question it refers to, like "Left a Rant Instead of a Name? F Minus Minus" and "Violet Midget Artichoke Nimrod Hillbillies… it Could’ve Been Worse"?
Well, see, the first one is good. But I was actually completely lost when you posted the second one. I was like, "Wait, what the heck is she referring to? Are there nuclear artichokes on the loose? Ought I to man my battlestation?" Luckily, this was not the case.

Heaven knows we don't want this MB to cause accidental red alerts.