M&Ms

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
ahem.
Cute Shoes

M&Ms

Post by ahem. »

Wildly Cherry???!!
Stupid M&M Website wrote:Let your taste buds go wild for M&M'S® Wildly Cherry – delicious M&M'S® chocolate candies blended with cherry goodness.
Nooooooo!
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

ew
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Better or worse than chocolate Skittles? Discuss.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

It depends on if the shell is flavored or if the chocolate is flavored. The shell being flavored would be better than the chocolate itself being flavored, imo.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Yeah, um, I think that inside is the chocolate flavored part. But I've heard they're actually pretty good.
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

Someone needs to remind M&M/Mars not to mess with a good thing. Changing the candy shell colors is one thing. Meddling with perfection is going too far.
- Benvolio
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Benvolio wrote:Someone needs to remind M&M/Mars not to mess with a good thing. Changing the candy shell colors is one thing. Meddling with perfection is going too far.
It won't be long now, that MM's (or some other candy like Skittles) name flavors like Crayola has named colors. Soon we will be tasting Awesome, Rad, and who knows what else.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Anti-SARRMM wrote:It won't be long now, that MM's (or some other candy like Skittles) name flavors like Crayola has named colors. Soon we will be tasting Awesome, Rad, and who knows what else.
HA!
Random
Squirrels and Goats

Post by Random »

I tried those M&M's, they were pretty weird. Normal or peanut M&M's are good enough for me.
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. -Joseph Chilton Pearce
Quiet Lamb

Post by Quiet Lamb »

My friend had the cherry M&Ms at her wedding reception. They weren't terrible, and actually had an interesting flavor that isn't so typical to M&Ms. It was a nice change.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

Chocolate skittles are actually really gross :( I hoped they would be good

On the other hand, I really liked the wild cherry M&Ms--they remind me of those chocolate covered cherry things you eat around christmas
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Now I haven't actually had either, but anything chocolate flavored with a texture like skittles is nasty. The only good textures for chocolate are candy bars, ice ceam, liquid, and cake.