Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Nah. I've got a bunch of other people texting him too.
Giovanni Schwartz

Ooo... Six more replies to the forum and there will be 666! (I guess 5 more after this...) Oh, and if you were texting that kid, you can stop now. I found out an easier way to spam him that costs only him money. Plus I figured out who it is. :)
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

BYU is exactly 666 miles from my house o_0

Just a little odd, but I guess it had to happen to someone
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Ooo... Six more replies to the forum and there will be 666! (I guess 5 more after this...) Oh, and if you were texting that kid, you can stop now. I found out an easier way to spam him that costs only him money. Plus I figured out who it is. :)
You definitely need to tell me how to spam people and cause them extra financial pains.
Giovanni Schwartz

It only works against people with Alltel, as far as I know... It might work with other ones, but I'm not sure. You go to the website and look for a link that says "Send a text message" or something similar, then you type in the number as many times as it will let you in the "Number to send the message to" box, and then you send a random message. It sends it (for alltel) a maximum of ten times, and you can do it over and over.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

So who was the dude spamming you?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

This kid I know that was in my seminary class last semester. I've known him for a few years before that, though. Ummm.... What was I going to say? I don't remember....
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

Do you have early morning seminary?
Giovanni Schwartz

No, we've got seven class hours a day (counting A hour), at least six classes every hour, at least 15 kids in each class. More like 7 classes per hour, with 25 kids per class, usually.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

I had early morning. I enjoyed it. That's just really cool that there are enough members to incorporate it with school.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

Early morning is okay... but very early. I wish we had release time
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

We have release time (okay, duh, we're in Provo), but there is also the option to take early morning. This saved my brother last year, as he was in two choir classes and two drama classes and who knows what else, and next year my brother will probably be doing early morning.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

Werf_Must wrote:Early morning is okay... but very early. I wish we had release time
I understand, mine started at 5:30. However since I didn't get High School credit for completing it, I'm okay with not wasting a class period every year.
Giovanni Schwartz

Yeah... We don't get credit, but there is no option for early morning. But I figured it out. I'm doing (stupid) online government and economics so that I can have four music classes next year.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

xkcd *** wrote:
Werf_Must wrote:Early morning is okay... but very early. I wish we had release time
I understand, mine started at 5:30. However since I didn't get High School credit for completing it, I'm okay with not wasting a class period every year.
I will graduate with 9 extra credits, so I don't really need the credits...
Giovanni Schwartz

Let's see... I need 21 high school credits to graduate... I'm going to have 22 at the end of the summer... Plus six for next year... That makes 28. Only 7 extra for me... :)
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

You and I both could skip our senior years were we to want to... go us

We need 23 credits.
Giovanni Schwartz

How many classes do you get to take in a year? We get 7, counting seminary.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

We get 7 also, but there are all kinds of out of school stuff you can do (0 period, free summer school, summer programs) that really make you rack up the credit
Giovanni Schwartz

We have 7 counting 0 period (we call it a hour), and the only school I've done during teh summer is this government and economics credit I'm doing now.