Giovanni Schwartz for president!

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Giovanni Schwartz for president!

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

If I were to run for president, and I were to take recommendations for what cabinet position you would like to have, what would you pick? You don't have to say "I would be Secretary of Housing and Urban Development." You could be "Secretary of World Domination" or "Secretary of Dictatoring" or somesuch. Ready set go!
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Re: Giovanni Schwartz for president!

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Secretary of Defense Animal Training...

By training newborn tunnel worms for military applications.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Awesome. Together we shall take over the world! seeing as no one else cares enough to reply.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I can't think of an awesome name.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:I can't think of an awesome name.
Secretary of Nick Names?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Secretary of Impeachment. Then I can lead the charge to have you impeached. ;)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I am sure Niffler would want to be Secretary of Wizard and Muggle Affairs.

Foreman and Claudio could form the Department of Music

Hobbes, He'll just reform the CIA, with him and his death squad leading it, and causing all nations to once again fear the country. That and he'd probably arrange it so he would be your Vice President, and when an "unforeseen accident" occurs, he would then step up to the plate...
Hobbes as president, I wonder how that would work out...
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:Secretary of Impeachment. Then I can lead the charge to have you impeached. ;)
*sigh* Yes, Fred, I know you love me so much. You just can't wait to be rid of me, aye? :wink:

On second thought, I don't want to be in the cabinet. Forget Hobbes and the Death Squad, I want to be in charge of things secret agent-y. Or I just want to be a secret agent. I'm not sure.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: *sigh* Yes, Fred, I know you love me so much. You just can't wait to be rid of me, aye? :wink:
I don't think that secret agents can be impeached. Usually it is president's who get impeached. :)
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: *sigh* Yes, Fred, I know you love me so much. You just can't wait to be rid of me, aye? :wink:
I don't think that secret agents can be impeached. Usually it is president's who get impeached. :)
See? I told you I wanted to be a secret agent. There we go. I suppose I could be fired, but you'd have to catch me to tell me I'd been fired...
Giovanni Schwartz

So far:
President: Me
Secretary of defense animal training (Specifically tunnel worms): Anti-SARRMM
Secretary of Nicknames: bobtheenchantedone
Secretary of Martian Affairs, Mars office: Fredjikrang
Secretary of the Arts: Foreman and Claudio
Secreatary of Wizard-Muggle relations: Niffler
Boss of the CIA: Hobbes
Boss of the FBI: bobtheenchantedone (again)

Notice Fred's location...
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

You would be surprised how applicable that is, actually. After all, I'm going to Mars on June 5th! :D
Portia

Post by Portia »

I will be the entire Parliament.

Plus the Queen.
Giovanni Schwartz

So far:
President: Me
Secretary of defense animal training (Specifically tunnel worms): Anti-SARRMM
Secretary of Nicknames: bobtheenchantedone
Secretary of Martian Affairs, Mars office: Fredjikrang
Secretary of the Arts: Foreman and Claudio
Secreatary of Wizard-Muggle relations: Niffler
Boss of the CIA: Hobbes
Boss of the FBI: bobtheenchantedone (again)
The entire parliament plus the queen: Portia

Fred... You are going to Mars with my most trusted advisor, who shall remain anonymous, so that werf can watch my back so you don't get any ideas of trying to impeach me.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Lol. Okay. The trip this june will be my third trip to Mars in recent memory, so I guess I can take along someone.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Whoo-HOO! I get the FBI!

Let the evil laughter start!
Last edited by bobtheenchantedone on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I also claim secretary of defense as well. I am sure Fred can provide excellent information from his trip to mars.

Also, I will have satellites armed with missiles and set up a laser defense grid. I will also reduce the debt suggesting strongly to those whom the nation owes money to forgive large parts of the debt or receive nice mushroom cloud rewards.
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:If I were to run for president, and I were to take recommendations for what cabinet position you would like to have, what would you pick? You don't have to say "I would be Secretary of Housing and Urban Development." You could be "Secretary of World Domination" or "Secretary of Dictatoring" or somesuch. Ready set go!
Screw that. If you're in high school, there is no way I'm waiting 17+ years for a cabinet position. I wouldn't vote for you anyway.
- Benvolio
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Benvolio wrote: Screw that. If you're in high school, there is no way I'm waiting 17+ years for a cabinet position. I wouldn't vote for you anyway.
Who says he needs to wait? He just needs to get Congress add an amendment removing the age requirement, and voolah, he's able to be president.
(Hey, it happened in Smallville, had Clark never come to earth)
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

Anti-SARRMM wrote:Who says he needs to wait? He just needs to get Congress add an amendment removing the age requirement, and voolah, he's able to be president.
I'm guessing you meant "voila." That pesky French.

If Gio successfully pushes a constitutional amendment through congress or the state legislatures, I may have to change my mind. But I'm warning you: I don't come cheap.

Voila tout!
- Benvolio