Party

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Party

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Hey, guys, I've decided to risk losing every shred of anonymity and invite all y'all to my party next Friday. I'm having a bunch of friends over, and since you guys are all my friends too (of a sort), you are all invited. It'll be a game night, and we might watch a movie. Guests are responsible to bring food to share, and I'll provide drinks and ice cream.

Anyone interested?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

What time?
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Seven. To sometime. Sometime in the evening or early morning. As long as we let the baby sleep, anyway. Otherwise either the party will break up in short order or we'll be banished to the backyard. Though if we are banished to the backyard, we could jump/play games on the trampoline.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Sounds great, except having no transportation except my feet severely limits my ability to come.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Unit of Energy wrote:Sounds great, except having no transportation except my feet severely limits my ability to come.
If you're near provo, I can give you a ride.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I'M not near Provo... Sad day...
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

It's not like you would have fit in with a bunch of college kids anyway.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:It's not like you would have fit in with a bunch of college kids anyway.
As you said, the devil is in the details, and the details are that he has been fitting in with a bunch of college kids for the past few months on this message board. It is a lot more than I could have done a few years ago when I was still in high school.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

I was going to make a comment about me being inane and silly, but then I remembered my New Year's resolution... err... End of the school year resolution? not to antagonize Swicket anymore. Thanks for defending me, Sam.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

SWKT Parachuter wrote:It's not like you would have fit in with a bunch of college kids anyway.
Hey, quit being mean for a minute and pay attention to me. As in, are you coming to my party?

You see, guys, I don't want to post my address until I know at least someone is coming.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I would recommend sending it to the interested parties via PM. A wise precaution when on the world wide web.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:I would recommend sending it to the interested parties via PM. A wise precaution when on the world wide web.
True. So WHERE ARE THESE INTERESTED PARTIES. WORD.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Fredjikrang wrote:I would recommend sending it to the interested parties via PM. A wise precaution when on the world wide web.
True. So WHERE ARE THESE INTERESTED PARTIES. WORD.
I am interested and am coming.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I think I could come for a little while.
Giovanni Schwartz

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Hey, quit being mean for a minute and pay attention to me. As in, are you coming to my party?

You see, guys, I don't want to post my address until I know at least someone is coming.
As I'm sure you realize, I can't come. I wish I could.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

If you were really that cool, you wouldn't have to pull rank.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

I'm seeing if I can arrange my work schedule to make it. If not, the earliest I could arrive is about 11:30 pm, which might be a tad late. I'll let you know if I have changed my schedule so that I can be off on Friday. I'd love to come.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

yellow m&m wrote:I'm seeing if I can arrange my work schedule to make it. If not, the earliest I could arrive is about 11:30 pm, which might be a tad late. I'll let you know if I have changed my schedule so that I can be off on Friday. I'd love to come.
And it would be awesome if you could come. I hope you can arrange things!
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Okay, so right now I am sending my address to yellow m&m and Fred. Sam already has it, and no one else has expressed interest.

And, Unit of Energy, if you want to come, Sam, Goober, or myself will be happy to give you a ride.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

This is just a complex plot so Fred comes to your house isn't it? :wink: