Party

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:This is just a complex plot so Fred comes to your house isn't it? :wink:
Psh. No. This is bob discovering that she actually likes people and wants to hang out with them and have fun more often. It'd be pretty silly of me to invite over 20 people over (not that that many people are coming) in hopes that a certain person would come.

Sorry, Sam, this isn't a plot. As hard as it may be to believe, this is just me wanting to have some fun.

: D
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

I I have your address, dude. Beware (o:

Assuming I manage to become non-sick in the next week, I may come.
Goober

Post by Goober »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:Okay, so right now I am sending my address to yellow m&m and Fred. Sam already has it, and no one else has expressed interest.

And, Unit of Energy, if you want to come, Sam, Goober, or myself will be happy to give you a ride.
I am glad that you offered me as transportation without telling me.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I want to come, and would be happy to accept a ride if there is room for my roommate. She also reads the board and this message board, so she should fit right in.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Goober wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:Okay, so right now I am sending my address to yellow m&m and Fred. Sam already has it, and no one else has expressed interest.

And, Unit of Energy, if you want to come, Sam, Goober, or myself will be happy to give you a ride.
I am glad that you offered me as transportation without telling me.
Dude, I thought you said you were willing. Maybe I only dreamed that I asked you...
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Unit of Energy wrote:I want to come, and would be happy to accept a ride if there is room for my roommate. She also reads the board and this message board, so she should fit right in.
There is room. Sam, are going going to give Unit a ride, or shall I?
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I can. PM me your address so I can pick you up. Oh, and Bob, my car isn't being staunchy anymore... well, to the extent that it was with the ethanol gas in it. It's now back to its 14 year old self again. Yay. Long live TC jr.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I started telling my brother about everyone who is coming, and he said this party sounded like something he should avoid. I think he's just silly.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

It's official. I got off work (well, was able to switch with a co-worker). So, I will be there! Yay!
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

yellow m&m wrote:It's official. I got off work (well, was able to switch with a co-worker). So, I will be there! Yay!
Yay indeed!

Oh, yeah, I'm having a party this Friday. Maybe I should prepare for that...

(Yes, I did actually forget I was having a party. At least I'm remembering now and not on Friday.)
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

So, the party starts at 7, when's the earliest I can arrive and not be left on your doorstep because I'm "too early"?
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

yellow m&m wrote:So, the party starts at 7, when's the earliest I can arrive and not be left on your doorstep because I'm "too early"?
Well, considering Goober will probably be there hours beforehand, and 'someone else' will be there an hour or so beforehand, um... not before 4? : D
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Me and unit of energy and friend of unit's will arrive at 7.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

By the way, everyone, so far we have drinks, ice cream, and chips at this party. Will someone commit to bringing baby carrots? Sliced cucumber? Dip? Cheeseball and crackers? A ham? Anything?
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I can bring baby carrots.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Ah man, I was going to volunteer carrots. Now I have to think again! :(
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Ah man, I was going to volunteer carrots. Now I have to think again! :(
In the words of Bob, think faster!!! ;)
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

Fred, with your cooking expertise,I think you should think of something a little more exciting than carrots.

Really.
Goober

Post by Goober »

ahem. wrote:Fred, with your cooking expertise,I think you should think of something a little more exciting than carrots.

Really.
are you saying that Fred can cook? A- mazing.
oh and yes bob i am willing to give rides to people. now that everything seems to be set in stone and i no longer have to do anything i guess what i just said was pointless...
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Shucks. The secret is out!

Now I'll have to make cookies or something.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]