Party

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

what about smoothies? Mmmmmm . . .
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Fredjikrang wrote:Shucks. The secret is out!

Now I'll have to make cookies or something.
Can you make cookies I can eat?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Portia

Post by Portia »

I might come. I know where you live--and no one accuse me of being a stalker; I have met bob a few times.

It's sort of out-of-the-way, but given a ride, it would be possible.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Portia wrote:I might come. I know where you live--and no one accuse me of being a stalker; I have met bob a few times.

It's sort of out-of-the-way, but given a ride, it would be possible.
Oh please come. There are a couple of people willing to give you a ride if you need one.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

For once, I am actually free for a boardie party! Granted, I graduated from college a few years ago, so I might not "fit in with a bunch of college kids anyway", but I might try and make a cameo appearance. Let me know where to be!
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

TheAnswerIs42 wrote:For once, I am actually free for a boardie party! Granted, I graduated from college a few years ago, so I might not "fit in with a bunch of college kids anyway", but I might try and make a cameo appearance. Let me know where to be!
Since when does being of age matter? I, for some odd reason or another, live in a singles ward where many have already graduated. All it means is that they have more money (sometimes) and more time on their hands (sometimes)

And if no one offers you a ride Portia, I can swing by before I pick up Unit of Energy.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

I might try to come, too, but if I do, I'll be there later because of commitments earlier in the evening. Want to PM me your address, bob?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

So, y'all had better appreciate this, because Goober and I have been cleaning and directing my siblings to clean since about 4:30. And we're not done yet.

I think my mother is quite willing to have me host a party if it means her house gets a good clean.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

For those of you who are coming and don't know what to bring, we have chips, drinks, sherbet (no longer ice cream, maybe someone could bring some?), crackers, cheeseball, some veggies and dip, popsicles, candy bars, gummy bears, taffy, marshmallows, jerky, other candy I can't remember, and gluten-free cookies already. So... bring other stuff.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I'll go for the ice cream too I suppose. Any favored flavors?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:For those of you who are coming and don't know what to bring, we have chips, drinks, sherbet (no longer ice cream, maybe someone could bring some?), crackers, cheeseball, some veggies and dip, popsicles, candy bars, gummy bears, taffy, marshmallows, jerky, other candy I can't remember, and gluten-free cookies already. So... bring other stuff.
What, it wasn't enough that Unit of Energy took the carrots, but now the cookies are taken care of too?!? Now what am I supposed to bring?
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Can I bring cheesecake?
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:For those of you who are coming and don't know what to bring, we have chips, drinks, sherbet (no longer ice cream, maybe someone could bring some?), crackers, cheeseball, some veggies and dip, popsicles, candy bars, gummy bears, taffy, marshmallows, jerky, other candy I can't remember, and gluten-free cookies already. So... bring other stuff.
What, it wasn't enough that Unit of Energy took the carrots, but now the cookies are taken care of too?!? Now what am I supposed to bring?
Aren't you bringing the glutton free cookies?
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Fredjikrang wrote:
The glutton/gluten thing was intentional, right? If so, I thought it was funny (can you imagine like talking cookies calling you a lard-butt or something when you tried to get seconds?). If not...um, sorry, didn't mean to pull a SWKT.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Darth Fedora wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Fredjikrang wrote: What, it wasn't enough that Unit of Energy took the carrots, but now the cookies are taken care of too?!? Now what am I supposed to bring?
The glutton/gluten thing was intentional, right? If so, I thought it was funny (can you imagine like talking cookies calling you a lard-butt or something when you tried to get seconds?). If not...um, sorry, didn't mean to pull a SWKT.
I would say yes, but SWKT would call me on it, no matter how much I denied it. It was a typo, a funny typo, but a typo nonetheless. But don't worry about it, you totally didn't pull a SWKT. In order to pull a SWKT you would have deny any semblance of imagination, have found out Santa wasn't real at the age of 3, and be as soulless as Mr. Burns.

But SWKT, you know I'm joking, in fact, if there were more of you, the world would be a funnier and somewhat better place.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:
Other cookies?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

yellow m&m wrote:Can I bring cheesecake?
Sure.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:I'll go for the ice cream too I suppose. Any favored flavors?
Nothing with chunks of fruit, cookie, or brownie. Please.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:I'll go for the ice cream too I suppose. Any favored flavors?
And peanut butter?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:
And peanut butter?
...what about it?