Party

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: Nothing with chunks of fruit, cookie, or brownie. Please.
And peanut butter?
...what about it?
It's yummy of course! :D
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I was wondering if peanut butter was allowed in the ice cream
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:I was wondering if peanut butter was allowed in the ice cream
Yes, it is.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Any chance I can still catch a ride with someone? It is farther than I thought.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:Any chance I can still catch a ride with someone? It is farther than I thought.
We can give you a ride! Get on here and give someone an address!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Well, for all of those who didn't make it, it was a great party, full of much food and fun.

Wow, what a party.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

It was quite the party. I think I was there until about 3:45ish. Then again, I was the last one to leave.....
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Do people want me to post pictures? (I know Fred wanted pictures of Caiti)
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

I swear, I am never going to make it to one of these things. I somehow thought this whole time that it was Saturday night not Friday. I spent last night aimlessly wandering Big Lots because I didn't want to be home alone while my husband is out of town. Then I went home and looked up the address on mapquest so I would know where to go tonight. Don't ask me how I missed all the references to Friday, I am just that stupid sometimes. . .

<trying to literally figure out how to kick herself>

Grr.

Glad you all had a good time though!
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Ay, twas fun. That's the last time I go to party that far away without making sure that I have a ride both ways though. (And at a decent hour. I didn't even wake up until almost noon today, and I left "early.")
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Drat! I should have come. I got home from my other activity at 10:30 and for some reason was firmly convinced that by the time I got to you house, it would be late and I would have to turn right back around. Maybe it was the thought of all the kids in the house . . . and I could have given you ride back too, Fred.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Wisteria wrote:Drat! I should have come. I got home from my other activity at 10:30 and for some reason was firmly convinced that by the time I got to you house, it would be late and I would have to turn right back around. Maybe it was the thought of all the kids in the house . . . and I could have given you ride back too, Fred.
kids shmids we was having a party!
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

I know, I realize that now. I won't make the same mistake twice. [hangs head]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Even the kids were participating, such fun.

I do have an idea for a new book and/or movie about a boxing Count Dracula who takes up the dark arts of witchcraft, including the idiosyncrasies inherent in witches, such as cackling and and rubbing their hands together.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Oh, and don't forget when Bob loudly announced that she was in charge of the board. Or was it the Board. I was confused. ;)
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

There will be another party soon, since my birthday is in a week and a day. I will invite y'all again. I really enjoyed hanging out with everyone, and those who didn't make it were missed.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Oh, and don't forget when Bob loudly announced that she was in charge of the board. Or was it the Board. I was confused. ;)
Yes... We saw a side to Bob that doesn't show itself often, like that of a dictator. I think even Hobbes would be proud at how she governed.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Fredjikrang wrote:Oh, and don't forget when Bob loudly announced that she was in charge of the board. Or was it the Board. I was confused. ;)
Yes... We saw a side to Bob that doesn't show itself often, like that of a dictator. I think even Hobbes would be proud at how she governed.

Yup. She ruled with an iron fist and frozen punch. A truly wicked combination. :D
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:

Yup. She ruled with an iron fist and frozen punch. A truly wicked combination. :D
Thank you for making me laugh when I'm all stressed about the baby crying. Oh please may my parents come home!
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

For reasons completely beyond my understanding, by the time I got home I'd somehow convinced myself it was Wednesday and ignored the nagging feeling that I needed to be somewhere. That is the kind of week I've been having (o: Though I was pleasantly surprised at 4:35 this morning when my mom told me I didn't need to be up and could go back to bed.