Party II

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Party II

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Suppose I had a birthday party for me on Friday June 6th. Who would be willing/able to come?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I would, but didn't Fred or someone else say he wouldn't be able to make it that evening?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Yeah, but if I have it the next week or later, there are other friends of mine who can't come. So I suppose I can do without Fred this time. Especially since he has more or less promised to come over sometime. : D
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

How fast did the neopolitan ice cream go?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I am willing to come, but alas, I am still stuck in Arizona. :( sad.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Indeed, I will be several hundred miles away at that time in the middle of competition. :( :)

Let me know how it goes!
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
katydid

Post by katydid »

Oooh! Unit of Energy and I want to come. Provided we can get a ride again.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

katydid wrote:Oooh! Unit of Energy and I want to come. Provided we can get a ride again.
Shall I paint the car yellow and write Taxi on it? ;)

That might be a cool thing to do anyways.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Actually, my dear Board friends, it looks like my party will be significantly later in the month, or perhaps even into July. There are too many people who can't come at different times.