Favorite May 26-31

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite May 26-31

TINMAN Tells His Story
No votes
Hobbes Inserts More Ego Into an Engineer’s Question
7%
Optimistic.’s Shameless Plug
No votes
Names for Girls OR Never Let an Immature Boy Anywhere Near an Empty Birth Certificate
29%
Top Ten Qualities in a Future Spouse, Hopefully
No votes
The Potsdam Stoners
14%
Average Number of Letters in the Names of Countries
7%
What the World Will Be Like When Hobbes Takes Over
14%
What Would You Do if Your Spoon Was Too Big?
29%
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 14

Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

Wow. I hadn't read about Hobbes's plans for the world until I saw the link in here. However, I feel it must be pointed out that if our current game of scrabulous is any indication, I would utterly kick Hobbes's trash in a duel involving lethally sharp scrabulous pieces, and therefore his entire vision is but an impossibly improbable flight of fancy.
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

Though I must give credit where credit is due. The parts where I "realize that only through cooperation and productivity can humanity find its redemption" and I "help reinstate agriculture and architecture; he will reinvent scholarship, politics and art, and be the one bright hope that the world unites behind" had the distinct ring of truth to it.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I must say that I am still quite pleased with my title for the one asking for a name for a girl.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:I must say that I am still quite pleased with my title for the one asking for a name for a girl.
I don't know, I was a little confused by it. I saw nary a sign of immaturity in the response.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Humble Master wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:I must say that I am still quite pleased with my title for the one asking for a name for a girl.
I don't know, I was a little confused by it. I saw nary a sign of immaturity in the response.
Well, 'immature' wasn't quite the word I was looking for, but I couldn't think of anything better that was shorter than 'a guy with an odd sense of humor.'
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.