Favorite June 2-7

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite June 2-7

Humble Master’s Greatest Fear
29%
Favorite Things of the Board Writers
18%
Are Seatbelts Immodest? And Other Top BYU Controversies
35%
Optimus Prime’s Explanation For Why The Car Batteries Are Dying
18%
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 17

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Favorite June 2-7

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

I have instructed my wife that if we ever find ourselves in a position to win large sums of cash because we know things about our spouse, when she is asked "What is your husband's greatest fear?" she is to answer, word for word, "Having his face eaten by a raccoon when he takes the trash out to the dumpster at night."
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

So when you go camping HM, do the raccoons bother you at all?

In the meantime... I think i will go try and breed an army of raccoons...
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Humble Master

Post by Humble Master »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:So when you go camping HM, do the raccoons bother you at all?
Not at all. If I see a raccoon in the woods behind our apartment, then it is cute and cuddly. It is the idea of it tearing out of an enclosed space with targets locked in on my face that terrifies me.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Wow... One time a squirrel climbed up my leg. We were in Carlsbad in Cali on the beach camping (if you can call our giant trailer camping) and we were eating outside laughing at a squirrel, when his buddy got angry at me for laughing and climbed up my leg.