current admins

Confused about your account? Registration problems? Post here.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

orb360 wrote:But yes... Going from the stadium to the Gordon B Hinckley building does suck. But I only had to do that T Th... At BYU you have to climb those ~200 stairs every day no matter where you're going on campus.
Unless you live at home, so can't walk, and then either park in the scooter parking right across the street from the WILK or park in the A lot at the MOA every day.

I almost never climb those stairs. : D
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
orb360 wrote:But yes... Going from the stadium to the Gordon B Hinckley building does suck. But I only had to do that T Th... At BYU you have to climb those ~200 stairs every day no matter where you're going on campus.
Unless you live at home, so can't walk, and then either park in the scooter parking right across the street from the WILK or park in the A lot at the MOA every day.

I almost never climb those stairs. : D
So you are clearly the most spiritual of us Bob for not climbing those stairs.
We'll confirm that theory on Tuesday to see if my spirituality falls from climbing stairs.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

HA! I'm pretty sure I'm not the most spiritual, mostly 'cause I'm being an idiot and not reading my scriptures and stuff regularly.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:HA! I'm pretty sure I'm not the most spiritual, mostly 'cause I'm being an idiot and not reading my scriptures and stuff regularly.
Or you are just being humble about it. ;)
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

xkcd *** wrote:
orb360 wrote:Yes... I am blaming the lack of spirituality at BYU on the 100 hour board...

Seriously... If you can't see the connection there you're not 20/20
I would love to hear your reasoning.
Groan...let's not egg him on.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Darth Fedora wrote:
xkcd *** wrote:
orb360 wrote:Yes... I am blaming the lack of spirituality at BYU on the 100 hour board...

Seriously... If you can't see the connection there you're not 20/20
I would love to hear your reasoning.
Groan...let's not egg him on.
I think it is too late. Plus it might be entertaining to read.

Edit: Wow, I am getting all the top pagers now.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

You can't take all the top headers! That's bob's job!
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

yellow m&m wrote:You can't take all the top headers! That's bob's job!
I am shamed...
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Yeah, mate. Quit it. You're already in trouble for so quickly ascending the top 10 posts list.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:Yeah, mate. Quit it. You're already in trouble for so quickly ascending the top 10 posts list.
Yeah... kinda figured. I was hoping that would be overlooked as Orb is ascending quicker than I have been. I guess not.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:Yeah, mate. Quit it. You're already in trouble for so quickly ascending the top 10 posts list.
Yeah... kinda figured. I was hoping that would be overlooked as Orb is ascending quicker than I have been. I guess not.
You're just doubly in trouble.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Well, Orb isn't in the top 10 yet, much less the third on the list.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Well, Orb isn't in the top 10 yet, much less the third on the list.
Not yet, but it took me more than 17 days to get to the sixteenth spot on the list. About two to three months actually.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

True, Sam. True.

Bah.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I'm going to post everything one word at a time from now on to ascend the posts more quickly... Just don't get me started on a rant in the soapbox spot!
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I'm going to post everything one word at a time from now on to ascend the posts more quickly... Just don't get me started on a rant in the soapbox spot!
If you do, Fredji and I will do something drastic. I suggest you don't try it. *threatening face*
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

But just because Orb posts more frequently than I do does not me I am free from punishment. I suppose since I was threatened with death, that the appropriate punishment would be limited slave service for a day?
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I'm going to post everything one word at a time from now on to ascend the posts more quickly... Just don't get me started on a rant in the soapbox spot!
If you do, Fredji and I will do something drastic. I suggest you don't try it. *threatening face*
I know... Oh well... Now I'm debating if it's worth it.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:But just because Orb posts more frequently than I do does not me I am free from punishment. I suppose since I was threatened with death, that the appropriate punishment would be limited slave service for a day?
Aren't you already Chilly's minion? How would that work?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
I know... Oh well... Now I'm debating if it's worth it.
Gio, it's not worth it. Once you start, you can't stop. Save yourself now.