smear campaign/ culture of misdirection

Your chance to pontificate on the subject of your choice. (Please keep it PG-rated.)
Imogen
Picky Interloper

smear campaign/ culture of misdirection

Post by Imogen »

i am SO SICK OF PEOPLE WHO USE BARACK OBAMA'S FULL NAME AS A WAY TO TRY AND DISCREDIT HIM!!! SO HIS MIDDLE NAME IS HUSSEIN!!! WHO CARES!! my middle is elizabeth, that does not mean i'm connected to the elizabeth of the bible. i'm not 80 million years old and giving birth to saints. the person who spurred this rant is named susan. doesn't mean she's connected to susan b. anthony who worked for women's rights and WAS A RACIST. so if your name is susan, you're obviously a racist. if you SHARE A NAME with someone that automatically means you're just like them! PSBTWOMG!!!

and i'm SICK of people who try to get on him about statements about his grandmother being christian. HE HAS TWO OF THEM!!! ONE OF THEM IS CHRISTIAN!!! OMG IT'S UNHEARD OF THAT HE WOULD HAVE TWO GRANDMOTHERS!!!

out country is in a culture of misdirection and misinformation. i go to cnn looking for news and i get "angelina jolie has twins. britney is crazy. jamie lynn is preggers *~OMG~*" i don't care! leave that kinda of "news" to gossip sites and mags. i want to know what's going on in the world. i want to know what's going on in our education system and with our economy. and i don't want every dumb person who can point and click a mouse to be able to comment on things they have NO IDEA about. i don't know bollocks about the economy, so you won't see me commenting on it except to say "man, i can't find a job and that's hard"

it's making me nuts. i won't make it to november if this crap keeps up. i'm going to have to move away. far away. to a place with real news...which doesn't exist.
beautiful, dirty, rich
Portia

Post by Portia »

I am rather surprised that people still fall for this "Secret Muslim" business.

Maybe we should start a "John McCain is a secret Mormon" rumor, to counteract it. He does live in Arizona . . . hmmm . . .