Top Ten

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

sqrt(-1) wrote:You're so silly! I don't think any of them were all dead, lol! :wink:
Who ARE you?
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
sqrt(-1)

Post by sqrt(-1) »

I'm me, silly! And I'm someone else too! And someone else else too! LOL! But stay on topic, you silly boy you.
woe me
orb360

Post by orb360 »

sqrt(-1) wrote:I'm me, silly! And I'm someone else too! And someone else else too! LOL! But stay on topic, you silly boy you.
Sorry... back on topic... You're a posting machine... You'll be in the top ten faster than me!
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

If sqrt keeps this up, some of werfs posts will be disapearing. Many of those recent ones were questionably related to the topic.

And just so you know, deleted posts do not count toward your post total.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

So, Fred, when I pass you up as number 1, what do I win? Hmm?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:So, Fred, when I pass you up as number 1, what do I win? Hmm?
A kiss from me!

Now are you sure you really want to pass him?

If you want you could pass him and fall behind multiple times to get multiple prizes!!
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

orb360 wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:So, Fred, when I pass you up as number 1, what do I win? Hmm?
A kiss from me!

Now are you sure you really want to pass him?

If you want you could pass him and fall behind multiple times to get multiple prizes!!
Well, I'd have to actually meet you to know that, you know.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Hmm. Congratulations? And maybe a tiara.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

orb360 wrote:
xkcd *** wrote:Dang, I mean, on topic, right...

Ok, Orb you can be my motivation to stay active on the mb.
I'm EVERYONE's motivation...

This place was a graveyard before I showed up...
I will second that. I mean, now this place is hot with the topic po-po.
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote: I will second that. I mean, now this place is hot with the topic po-po.
Topic po-po?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

sqrt(-1) wrote:
These girls are my role models!!! I wish I could be cheerleader!!! LOL Maybe if I lose some weight!!!
Lol... The baby is studying for the sat's...

ahem... yes. I think even for a secondary account, you are plain scary with your optimism.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
sqrt(-1)

Post by sqrt(-1) »

Oh silly, I'm not a secondary account! I'm ME, LOL :wink:
woe me
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:Hmm. Congratulations? And maybe a tiara.
What kind of tiara? A pretty one? With 'Top Poster' on it in sparkles?
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I don't know if it will say "Top Poster," but I'm sure it will have sparkles. :D That is just the kind of thing that I think you as the top poster should have.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:I don't know if it will say "Top Poster," but I'm sure it will have sparkles. :D That is just the kind of thing that I think you as the top poster should have.
Does that mean you have your own crown Fred?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Fredjikrang wrote:I don't know if it will say "Top Poster," but I'm sure it will have sparkles. :D That is just the kind of thing that I think you as the top poster should have.
That's right, I should have it.

Which means I need to start having opinions on everything and lots of things to say, or Sam will pass me up.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: Which means I need to start having opinions on everything and lots of things to say, or Sam will pass me up.
Pish posh. I'm still days away from you. I'll let you have the glory of being top poster for a bit.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: Which means I need to start having opinions on everything and lots of things to say, or Sam will pass me up.
Pish posh. I'm still days away from you. I'll let you have the glory of being top poster for a bit.
No. I must be top poster FOREVER. See how I got the top post on the tenth page of this thread? Yeah, it's destiny. And if you get in the way of fate...
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:And if you get in the way of fate...
I'll be held in contempt of the universe and be struck down by lightning, being rejuvenated each day only to suffer your unbridled wrath day after day?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:And if you get in the way of fate...
I'll be held in contempt of the universe and be struck down by lightning, being rejuvenated each day only to suffer your unbridled wrath day after day?
Um, yes. Yes, that's right.

I totally wasn't thinking of misusing mod powers or breaking your computer or some such... ; D