Joseph Adam Jonas
10%
None of the Above
70%

Total votes: 10

orb360

Post by orb360 »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
sqrt(-1) wrote:LOL! Well, just to let you know, I totally love them all! And I wish that you could all love them as much as I do! :lol:
*is slightly nauseated*
Well after careful review...

I'd have to side with bob... not a fan.
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
sqrt(-1)

Post by sqrt(-1) »

orb360 wrote:
sqrt(-1) wrote:LOL! Well, just to let you know, I totally love them all! And I wish that you could all love them as much as I do! :lol:
*is slightly nauseated*

Oh come one sillies! What's not to like? They are such young little cuties! Why don't you love them? :?
woe me
orb360

Post by orb360 »

sqrt(-1) wrote:
orb360 wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: *is slightly nauseated*

Oh come one sillies! What's not to like? They are such young little cuties! Why don't you love them? :?
They are too old, yes... too old to begin the training.

Seriously... I don't find men attractive. (when they are babies they are cute though... Like my friend Fred's baby... he's SOOO cute!!)
sqrt(-1)

Post by sqrt(-1) »

orb360 wrote:
sqrt(-1) wrote:
orb360 wrote: Well after careful review...

They are too old, yes... too old to begin the training.

Seriously... I don't find men attractive. (when they are babies they are cute though... Like my friend Fred's baby... he's SOOO cute!!)
Wait, so you lied to me? You siad in one of the other forums that you were a girl. :( I don't like when people lie to me.
woe me
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

sqrt(-1) wrote: Wait, so you lied to me? You siad in one of the other forums that you were a girl. :( I don't like when people lie to me.
Orb never said he was a girl. Not that I recall.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

He did say it. He was joking.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:He did say it. He was joking.
I stand (actually I sit) corrected.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Sam: Corrected.

Orb: Not as annoying as I first thought.

sqrt: ANNOYING. : )

Jonas brothers: Not attractive. Their heads are too big.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:Sam: Corrected.

Thanks bob!

That's the closest thing to a compliment anyone's given me on this board... (ok mabye not, but the sentiment is still appreciated)

Speaking of attractiveness in men... What do you find attractive?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

orb360 wrote: That's the closest thing to a compliment anyone's given me on this board... (ok mabye not, but the sentiment is still appreciated)

The door opens a crack and you rush right in eh? lol.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

orb360 wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:Sam: Corrected.

Thanks bob!

That's the closest thing to a compliment anyone's given me on this board... (ok mabye not, but the sentiment is still appreciated)

The real question is, what do you find attractive?

Personally, it's green eyes.[/b]
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
orb360 wrote: That's the closest thing to a compliment anyone's given me on this board... (ok mabye not, but the sentiment is still appreciated)

well... you know... just curious.

But if bob wanted to pm me her phone # I'm sure something could be arranged for a weekend tryst
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

orb360 wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:

But if bob wanted to pm me her phone # I'm sure something could be arranged for a weekend tryst
Are you trying to mislead a good little Mormon girl who's never been kissed?

Physically, I don't know. Really. It depends person to person. One guy I've had a crush on was tall, lanky, and blond. Another was shorter and had brown hair. Another was middle hight and had light brown curly hair. I don't know until I see a guy whether or not I will be physically attracted to him. I have seen pictures of the Jonas brothers, so I know I'm not. (Ha! Still on topic!)

Otherwise, being funny and/or witty and/or clever seems to be the main requirement. So far, you qualify, mate.

Also: what is up with you males? I went on a date with Sam, SWKT offered to meet me in Periodicals, Cog thought about proposing to me, Fred called me honey (though I started that one...) and now Orb has offered to kiss me/arrange a weekend tryst with me? Honestly.

And yes, do read that jokingly.

EDIT: I forgot Sam had proposed to me too.
bismark
Old Man

Post by bismark »

personally i find fair skinned, tall, red headed guys with hazel eyes to be quite attractive.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

bismark wrote:personally i find fair skinned, tall, red headed guys with hazel eyes to be quite attractive.
I quite agree. Too bad some fair skinned, tall, red headed guys with hazel eyes don't find blonds attractive, hmm?
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

bobtheenchantedone wrote: Also: what is up with you males? I went on a date with Sam, SWKT offered to meet me in Periodicals, Cog thought about proposing to me, Fred called me honey (though I started that one...) and now Orb has offered to kiss me/arrange a weekend tryst with me? Honestly.
How come you get all the male attention around here?
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

The exact question I was asking.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

orb360 wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote: The door opens a crack and you rush right in eh? lol.

Are you trying to mislead a good little Mormon girl who's never been kissed?

Physically, I don't know. Really. It depends person to person. One guy I've had a crush on was tall, lanky, and blond. Another was shorter and had brown hair. Another was middle hight and had light brown curly hair. I don't know until I see a guy whether or not I will be physically attracted to him. I have seen pictures of the Jonas brothers, so I know I'm not. (Ha! Still on topic!)

Otherwise, being funny and/or witty and/or clever seems to be the main requirement. So far, you qualify, mate.

Also: what is up with you males? I went on a date with Sam, SWKT offered to meet me in Periodicals, Cog thought about proposing to me, Fred called me honey (though I started that one...) and now Orb has offered to kiss me/arrange a weekend tryst with me? Honestly.

And yes, do read that jokingly.

EDIT: I forgot Sam had proposed to me too.
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3 ... =firefox-a

Very first definition... a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex ...

Just so we don't get random definitions popping into people's minds about how insidious I may or may not be...
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I did know that, personally, but I liked so much how you had phrased it... I'm a great fan of phrasing things oddly, especially when it gives it another, possibly wrong, meaning.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:I did know that, personally, but I liked so much how you had phrased it... I'm a great fan of phrasing things oddly, especially when it gives it another, possibly wrong, meaning.
I think it is a good thing to extend my vocabulary.