Joseph Adam Jonas
10%
None of the Above
70%

Total votes: 10

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

We are quite far off topic now, I think.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:We are quite far off topic now, I think.
Well... _YOU_ can delete my posts _ANYTIME_ (said in the sultriest voice I can muster...)
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

orb360 wrote:
Well... _YOU_ can delete my posts _ANYTIME_ (said in the sultriest voice I can muster...)
Now you really are trying to corrupt me. Honestly, mate, what are you thinking?

And stay on topic. If you wish to make advances toward me, you can create a thread for the purpose.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
orb360 wrote:
Now you really are trying to corrupt me. Honestly, mate, what are you thinking?

And stay on topic. If you wish to make advances toward me, you can create a thread for the purpose.
So, the mb has become a dating service??? I thought you weren't interested in these sorts of things orb.

On Topic: Camp Rock or High School Musical???
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote: So, the mb has become a dating service??? I thought you weren't interested in these sorts of things orb.

On Topic: Camp Rock or High School Musical???
Well the mb is an extension of the board, so unofficially yes.

And I prefer HSM, it was less predictable.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Goober

Post by Goober »

yellow m&m wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: Also: what is up with you males? I went on a date with Sam, SWKT offered to meet me in Periodicals, Cog thought about proposing to me, Fred called me honey (though I started that one...) and now Orb has offered to kiss me/arrange a weekend tryst with me? Honestly.
How come you get all the male attention around here?
I believe it is becuase she supplies smart, witty and grammatically correct answers. All of which I lack.... :shock: Go BOB!
The Jonas Brothers might lack in all of those areas as well. I think that If I could have a Jonas Brother of my own we would deal nicely.
sqrt(-1)

Post by sqrt(-1) »

Goober wrote:
yellow m&m wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote: Also: what is up with you males? I went on a date with Sam, SWKT offered to meet me in Periodicals, Cog thought about proposing to me, Fred called me honey (though I started that one...) and now Orb has offered to kiss me/arrange a weekend tryst with me? Honestly.
How come you get all the male attention around here?
I believe it is becuase she supplies smart, witty and grammatically correct answers. All of which I lack.... :shock: Go BOB!
The Jonas Brothers might lack in all of those areas as well. I think that If I could have a Jonas Brother of my own we would deal nicely.
Me TOO! We could be like, best friends!!! :lol:
woe me