Advances towards Bob

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Darth Fedora wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I like Dart's title. Hmmm... Dart is kinda like Darth... thoughts?
Whatevs...that's not my writing style at all. I'm personally going to second the Nanti alter ego vote.

I'm 99% sure that it is not the Nanti-SARRMM. I will keep my reasoning to myself, but you can be fairly sure it is not him. Sorry to disappoint.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote: I'm 99% sure that it is not the Nanti-SARRMM. I will keep my reasoning to myself, but you can be fairly sure it is not him. Sorry to disappoint.
You disappoint me Mr. Schwartz, I thought you were more intelligent than that. Clearly, as the bodacious and wise Darth Fedora and xkcd point out, I am Nanti's alter ego. It's just that obvious. They clearly know him enough to grasp that he'd pull a stunt like this just to see if he'd be missed, and then create a dummy account that makes fun of how awkward and self conscience he really is.

Now, from what it also appears, your precious little "Nanti" may have a thing for Bob, (I'm still not sure, but I fathom a guess that he does, from having read a bit more of the board now and his blog) and as I am going to be doing the opposite of Nanti, since I am his alter ego and all, it means that the object of my affections is Goober.

Hey Hotstuff. How ya doing?
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

D'artagnan wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote: I'm 99% sure that it is not the Nanti-SARRMM. I will keep my reasoning to myself, but you can be fairly sure it is not him. Sorry to disappoint.
You disappoint me Mr. Schwartz, I thought you were more intelligent than that. Clearly, as the bodacious and wise Darth Fedora and xkcd point out, I am Nanti's alter ego. It's just that obvious. They clearly know him enough to grasp that he'd pull a stunt like this just to see if he'd be missed, and then create a dummy account that makes fun of how awkward and self conscience he really is.

Now, from what it also appears, your precious little "Nanti" may have a thing for Bob, (I'm still not sure, but I fathom a guess that he does, from having read a bit more of the board now and his blog) and as I am going to be doing the opposite of Nanti, since I am his alter ego and all, it means that the object of my affections is Goober.

Hey Hotstuff. How ya doing?
Are we sure that Goober is the opposite of bob?
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

xkcd *** wrote: Are we sure that Goober is the opposite of bob?
Actually dearest xkcd***, I haven't a clue if they are opposites or not.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Well, Goober is my best friend, so while we aren't opposites, it makes sense for someone wanting to be the opposite of someone going for me to go for her. If that made any sense.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:Well, Goober is my best friend, so while we aren't opposites, it makes sense for someone wanting to be the opposite of someone going for me to go for her. If that made any sense.
I gotcha.
Goober

Post by Goober »

um... I thought that this was supposed to be an advances toward bob thread?
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Goober wrote:um... I thought that this was supposed to be an advances toward bob thread?
I would hope some leniencey would be shown if the topic shifts somewhat. Don't you think so, you curley haired beauty you?
Goober

Post by Goober »

D'artagnan wrote:
Goober wrote:um... I thought that this was supposed to be an advances toward bob thread?
I would hope some leniencey would be shown if the topic shifts somewhat. Don't you think so, you curley haired beauty you?
:oops: maybe you should pick someone else to be the opposite of bob. I am blushing entirely too much. Yellow m&m is also a good friend of bob's (she has curly hair too)why not choose her?
Last edited by Goober on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

Goober wrote: :oops: maybe you should pick someone else to be the opposite of bob. I am blushing entirely too much. Yellow m&m is also a good friend of bob's why not choose her?
Because Goober, I chose you. And you're modest. I like that.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

D'artagnan wrote:
Goober wrote: :oops: maybe you should pick someone else to be the opposite of bob. I am blushing entirely too much. Yellow m&m is also a good friend of bob's why not choose her?
Because Goober, I chose you. And you're modest. I like that.
I choose you Pikachu!

Anyway, this is when you need to be assertive Goober. If you're not looking for a pseudo-relationship, tell him so.
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.