Vegitable
13%
Mineral
13%

Total votes: 15

D'artagnan

Who you think I am or aren't?

Post by D'artagnan »

I would also like to know why you think I am Sarrmmatical or not.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I did think you were Sam, for about half a day. Then I thought differently.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

I never thought you were Nanti. Your writing style is too different. Among other things.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:I did think you were Sam, for about half a day. Then I thought differently.
yellow m&m wrote:I never thought you were Nanti. Your writing style is too different. Among other things.

What other things Yellow M&M, and Ms. Enchantedone, may I know your reasoning as well. It is delightful to know that not all have jumped up to conclusions.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I never thought you were Nanti.

I know that you are a BYU student, and I have my own guess about who you are.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Well, that private message you sent me was the biggest indicator.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I'm afraid the existence of sqrt caused me to jump to the alter ego conclusion. After talking to orb and checking something online, I came to quite another conclusion.

And I'm a Miss, if that's not too much trouble.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:I'm afraid the existence of sqrt caused me to jump to the alter ego conclusion. After talking to orb and checking something online, I came to quite another conclusion.

And I'm a Miss, if that's not too much trouble.
Isn't miss ms.?

And what conclusion is that pray tell?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

: P

And no, not really. For one thing, 'miss' sounds better than 'miz.' And 'miss' usually has an old-fashioned connotation.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I vote for other. I think that you ar eprobably someone else, but I'm not 100% positive about that yet.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I want to know what mineral two people think he is.
Giovanni Schwartz

Umm... Probably carbon. Because if the message board was a marshmallow, he would be the yucky carbon that gets on it after you bump the log in the fire.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I have yet to believe that dear D'artagnan is all bad. Just saying, since everyone seems to be getting down.

I also didn't mind SWKT when he first started posting. Pattern? I hope not...
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:I have yet to believe that dear D'artagnan is all bad. Just saying, since everyone seems to be getting down.
I think there is some good inside as well, he just needs to get past all that cynicism.

Anyways, here's hoping that he acts like the true musketeer that he has named himself of.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Another reason for him being someone's alter ego: His location is listed as 17th century France. But points for him not being someone else to: He called bob Ms. Enchantedone instead of bob, and he called SAM something else instead of Sam. But I still vote for him being an alter ego.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Another reason for him being someone's alter ego: His location is listed as 17th century France. But points for him not being someone else to: He called bob Ms. Enchantedone instead of bob, and he called SAM something else instead of Sam. But I still vote for him being an alter ego.
Personally, listed as being in 17th century France gives him creativity points, not proof that he's someone's alter ego.
Giovanni Schwartz

Yeah... But unless you're familiar with the Boardiopia, you're not going to be creative with your location.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Yeah... But unless you're familiar with the Boardiopia, you're not going to be creative with your location.
?
Goober

Post by Goober »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Yeah... But unless you're familiar with the Boardiopia, you're not going to be creative with your location.
?
not true.
There are plenty of people who have been creative.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Dude. Boardiopia? We have our own geography now? You do realize that my location is real, correct? That's just an example of creativity and it has nothing to do with the board. It's fact. A sad fact that it exists, but nonetheless is still completely true.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.