Classes?

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Werf_Must

Classes?

Post by Werf_Must »

What classes, or if you would prefer types of classes, are you in now? How many credits total?
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

300-level English class, beg. acting class, voice lessons, D&C, Music 201, and Spanish.

In related news, I'm going to change my major, something I have not done since my junior year in high school.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Pearl of Great Price. Calc. Beg Golf. Book of Mormon. Phil 205. Econ 110. And some seminar thingy.

15 total. + a job.

I've change my major 3 times already, and I'm just a fish.
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Two computer classes, beginning english class, calculus 112, and Social Dance 280. 14 credits. And job.

What are you changing your major to Bob?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

I have opted to take New Testament, Weight Lifting, HEPE, and a few other things.
orb360

Post by orb360 »

I work full time...

Though I may have to go through an Agile Development course as part of training at some point in the near future
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
Goober

Post by Goober »

I am taking Biology and Book of Mormon. Which is weird for me since I always take some sort of exercise class. This summer I took Pilates, Powertone and Aerobics! It was great fun!
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

I've got two upper-level biologies, two lower-level physics, two religions, and two musics (but one of them's marching bizzand). 17 credits total!
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I'm going to drop my Am Lit class, I think.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:I'm going to drop my Am Lit class, I think.
Proving too bothersome for this semester?
Last edited by Nanti-SARRMM on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Proving to be a representation of why I'm dropping the major: many papers on novels I couldn't care less about using theories and stuff that I never understand and don't like.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Let's see... I've got A.P. Music Theory, A.P. English Lit, A.P. Physics, Racquet sports, large 77 person choir, and small 16 person Jazz and Madrigal choir.
I think that at ASU 9 credit hours, or more if my Physics teacher convinces them to give us credit. Plus my 23 last year. That's pretty good, I think. Or we could say I got 27 at BYU, and then if I pass all of them this year, then I'll get 18 credit hours this year. Which is pretty good, being still in High School and all. How many credits does it take to be a sophomore?
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Let's see... I've got A.P. Music Theory, A.P. English Lit, A.P. Physics, Racquet sports, large 77 person choir, and small 16 person Jazz and Madrigal choir.
I think that at ASU 9 credit hours, or more if my Physics teacher convinces them to give us credit. Plus my 23 last year. That's pretty good, I think. Or we could say I got 27 at BYU, and then if I pass all of them this year, then I'll get 18 credit hours this year. Which is pretty good, being still in High School and all. How many credits does it take to be a sophomore?
30. But it doesn't help you when you register for classes. You're still marked as an incoming freshman. Yeah, AP/IB credits are nothing special here.
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I know I'm still marked as an incoming freshman. It was purely to satiate my own curiosity. Junior as a Freshman hcore. You did tell me that, right?
orb360

Post by orb360 »

xkcd *** wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Let's see... I've got A.P. Music Theory, A.P. English Lit, A.P. Physics, Racquet sports, large 77 person choir, and small 16 person Jazz and Madrigal choir.
30. But it doesn't help you when you register for classes. You're still marked as an incoming freshman. Yeah, AP/IB credits are nothing special here.
I thought class status was based on credit hours...

I started college as a sophomore.

Or I graduated as a junior...

Same difference really...
Everything below the line of coherence may be safely ignored.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Classes? Let's see... Acccounting 210, Statistics 221, Welsh 101, Foreign Language 305(Welsh Reading & Choir), Food Prep, University Strings, New Testament. Total of 15 credits I believe.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Portia

Post by Portia »

None.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Portia wrote:None.
I think I may hate you. ;)
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Portia wrote:None.
I may just envy you. ;)
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

I, personally, enjoy taking classes. Especially now that I've dropped that Am Lit class.