Sept. 29-Oct 4

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Favorite Sept 29-Oct 4

Utah Mormon Stereotypes
No votes
Things to Get Offended Over
62%
The Legend of the Flower Room
8%
Dueling on Campus
No votes
Cake
8%
Picture of a Tunnel Worm
23%
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 13

bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Sept. 29-Oct 4

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I voted for things to get offended over. However, the tunnel worm answer was even more funny if you know what it really was.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I voted for things to get offended over. However, the tunnel worm answer was even more funny if you know what it really was.
I knew that, too. Chilly showed me the pictures. : D
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

I also enjoy the fact that chilly is in both of the ones that have received votes. Once as the asker-er, and once as the answer-er.
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I voted for things to get offended over. However, the tunnel worm answer was even more funny if you know what it really was.
Gee, thanks Gio, now that magic is gone.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

chillygator wrote:
Gee, thanks Gio, now that magic is gone.
Yeah Gio. Saying things like that is similar to telling a five year old that Santa doesn't exist. You should feel ashamed for yourself. ;)

Only the Tunnel Worms do exist, and I am very careful of staying away from any of the underground tunnels; lest they fall upon my undeserving and unproved body like a pride of lions does to a lone antelope.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Sorry, Chilly. You know I love you. ; )