Is this your name?

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Is this your name?

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

http://www.isthisyour.name/ This website is rather entertaining. My personal favorite part was when I put in my real name, and it said that it guesstimated that there was one person named "xxxxxx xxxxx" in the United States, when I've actually met another one. Fun stuff..
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

My name means gift of peace? Since when on earth do I bring peace. I am the harbinger of headaches, not peace. And the Blue Tit is a weird power animal to have...

As for Sam Nanti (Mas Itnan backwards or Amsay Antinay in pig latin)

I think the Short-beaked Echidna is way better than some little bird.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I decided to check it out, because I know quite a bit about what my name means already. And it did give me the correct definitions for my name. Well, technically it should be downy-beard, not soft haired, but you won't catch me complaining about the beard being dropped from the definition of a female name.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:My name means gift of peace? Since when on earth do I bring peace. I am the harbinger of headaches, not peace.
But you make me laugh a lot, and that is way more peaceful than doing homework.
Giovanni Schwartz

No photoshop necessary.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

How are you so lucky to get Sasquatch? I either get a cousin of the Sonic the hedgehog or some little bird that doesn't live more than a couple of years.

I guess the system just knows that you are several kilos of awesome more than me.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
sqrt(-1)

Post by sqrt(-1) »

I'm a tasmanian devil! Image
woe me
Giovanni Schwartz

My dear grandfather's animal is the oompa loompa. Dead serious.
Goober

Post by Goober »

mine is T. REX