The big game

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

The big game

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Well we all know that this Saturday is the big rivalry game between BYU and U of U, and I am most definitely planning on watching it.

I figure the readership can get together to watch the game, it starts at 4 and we can buy chips and other snacks. And yes, you nanowrimo can still type there.

So who is up for getting together Saturday to watch the game? We can watch it at my apartment, since its in Provo (just on 5th west), or if we want to enjoy the magic of a big screen TV we can organize rides and go to Yellow MM's place.

Post by 361 »

Well, I forgive you for not being able to control time...

But for those of us who can... We already know that BYU gets thrashed by Utah and that watching the game again would be redundant... (and depressing... BYU lost so bad the ref gave them consolation points!)
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I doubt BYU will be thrashed that badly. You're welcome to come down too and gloat if you so desire.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Unfortunately I'm working, starting at four. But I'll likely still be watching the game. At least the first quarter.
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

I have hope, but our defense has not been what it needs to be on Saturday to pull this off. And as for a get together, we are having a party at our place already, since we have an HD projector. I would invite you guys, but I am assuming that I live too far away, and since we invited half the ward I don't know how many people are going to show up here. I'm sure we would have room for a couple of people if anyone wants to come all the way up here though.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

I might be at an audition thingy (a fake audition, don't get excited). If not, I'll probably be catching up on Spanish homework. Or making a dent in the Spanish homework I'm behind on. *sigh*
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Go Bob! You can beat that Spanish homework! :D

Oh, and I already have plans for the game, sorry.

And I think that it will be a very good game. I think that our offense is better than Utah's, but the defensive situation is what I'm not too sure about.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]