Vitamin String Quartet

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Werf_Must

Vitamin String Quartet

Post by Werf_Must »

Wow! Have you ever heard them? I was browsing through music and looking for some popular songs, and stumbled across them and they are like songs I like+calm... I think I could totally study to them. And for all the whining I do about badly played violins, wow are those well played (the board question about which instrument to get rid of, I might have killed an awesome quartet!)
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

That's really cool. Thanks for pointing them out. Maybe when I actually have money (or even when I don't) I'll buy some of their music. :^D
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

The site Foreman mentioned the other day gives you 50 free downloads when you are referred (the catch is that to sign up for the trial you have to provide a paypal/debt/credit card number) and if you don't remember to turn it off after your 30 day trial, they charge you like $12 per month until you turn it off. Also, my McAfee told me that some people have trouble getting it to turn off (they have to ask 2 or 3 times, then are frustrating to get your money back from). So if it is worth the risk of having to spend a half hour struggling to get your $12 back, they have hundreds of Vitamin songs... that is where I am getting mine :)

If you would like me to refer you shoot me an pm (and yes, I get something out of it, but no I don't really care if you sign up because at the moment I still have like 30 free downloads and am trying to figure out what I want to do with them :P) Or, if you wanted to be really nice, you could ask Foreman if he would LIKE to refer you (since the referrer gets something out of it, and I don't really need it) but tell him you can get it from me if he doesn't want to...

Or you know, you could just buy them off *hiss* iTunes and have to deal with icky DRMs...

Or you could go study for your finals :P
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

ch...
who studies for finals?
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:ch...
who studies for finals?
College students.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

Or, just people who want good grades...
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Werf_Must wrote:Or, just people who want good grades...
Lies! I study, even though all I want is to not fail! ;D
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Giovanni Schwartz

I'm going out of my way to not study for finals this year.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I'm going out of my way to not study for finals this year.
I might do the same. Hopefully tomorrow my attitude will be much more healthy. But as for tonight, I don't care.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

We're off tooooooooopiiiiiiiiic...
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Giovanni Schwartz

Sorry. My bad.
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:We're off tooooooooopiiiiiiiiic...
I think topic is relative! Discussing my finals seems just as relevant to my life....
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

However, you must admit that it doesn't have much to do with the official title of this particular forum