Randomness 4, Randomness Rebooted

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

I prefer friut, but I won't turn down cheesecake of any sort (unless I'm really full, in which I'd be really sad to say no).
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

yellow m&m wrote:I prefer friut, but I won't turn down cheesecake of any sort (unless I'm really full, in which I'd be really sad to say no).
I like my doggie bag.
Naazju

Post by Naazju »

yellow m&m wrote:I prefer friut, but I won't turn down cheesecake of any sort (unless I'm really full, in which I'd be really sad to say no).
And that's when you:

a) wait a while for the food to settle and then eat some anyway or
b) ask for a napkin or disposable plate to take the cheesecake slice home with you.

:D
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I just crunched some numbers, and I am $9.81 short on what I owe for tuition. Sometimes, life stinks.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Fredjikrang wrote:I just crunched some numbers, and I am $9.81 short on what I owe for tuition. Sometimes, life stinks.
I will refrain from talking about the $200 I spent on fun books and the iPod I'm buying and the money I'll still have for repairing my scooter.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

:P
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote::P
And I may be getting some extra money because the insurance company may just total out my car. So a quick fix and then a lot of dough rolling in. Yay for the Tin Can Mobile!
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

They transitioned me to the new facebook layout. I am truly in mourning.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Naazju

Post by Naazju »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:They transitioned me to the new facebook layout. I am truly in mourning.
Oh dear. I was hoping that that wouldn't start happening for another couple of weeks. *mourns with you*
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

I actually like the new facebook.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

yellow m&m wrote:I actually like the new facebook.
I really like it too.
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
D'artagnan

Post by D'artagnan »

I don't have an account, so thus I don't care. I am free from the tyrannical bonds of online networking sites. Free I tell you!
Giovanni Schwartz

I like it.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

D'artagnan wrote:I don't have an account, so thus I don't care. I am free from the tyrannical bonds of online networking sites. Free I tell you!
Wow, something we have in common!
Giovanni Schwartz

Fredjikrang wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:I don't have an account, so thus I don't care. I am free from the tyrannical bonds of online networking sites. Free I tell you!
Wow, something we have in common!

Sad for you.. While some people do waste hours on end on it, it can be a useful tool for communicating with people whose phone number you do not have, or giving a lot of people an update all at once.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
Sad for you.. While some people do waste hours on end on it, it can be a useful tool for communicating with people whose phone number you do not have, or giving a lot of people an update all at once.
Or those who don't have phones. Yes, I do know people without phones at all.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I'm am entirely too tired to be writing papers write now. I was working on a paper and wrote about how a character was motivated by his inner dds. I meant to write desires, but somehow mis-typed the first three letters.
Giovanni Schwartz

My English teacher told me "Shut up." In a very (I would say a swear word, but that's not how I roll) manner.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:My English teacher told me "Shut up." In a very (I would say a swear word, but that's not how I roll) manner.
Tell him "How now nuncle?"
Giovanni Schwartz

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:My English teacher told me "Shut up." In a very (I would say a swear word, but that's not how I roll) manner.
Tell him "How now nuncle?"
It's a woman... She doesn't have any idea what the crap she's doing. She's never taught an A.P. class before, and she has no professinoal courtesy at all. Ever. Example 1: telling me to shut up. Example 2: telling one of my friends "I never want to hear you ask a stupid question again" Example 3: She is constantly eating. During class, during a passing period. Whenever the heck she wants.