Random Thread V

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Right before I wrote this post, I had an average of pi posts per day. [ =
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Hey, remember how a while ago the message board started asking you sometimes to answer questions like "is a circle round?" to confirm that you aren't a robot? I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but I think it only does that when your subject or your message has a big number in it. Like in the Reader Response thing, when people put the five-digit question number as the subject? Or just now, when I put a URL with a big number at the end in my message, it made me answer the question, but when I deleted it, it just posted it. Mystery solved?
Neologism

Post by Neologism »

Sam, hahahaha, what is that from?
or so this werf thinks...
Giovanni Schwartz

123434567567896789 Like that?
Giovanni Schwartz

sadf.com/123235345764567 or this? It didn't work last time.
Giovanni Schwartz

Giovanni Schwartz

Nope. Definitely not it. Please play again.
Darth Fedora

Post by Darth Fedora »

Maybe it knew you were just trying to bait the robot detection so it didn't work for you.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Neologism wrote:Sam, hahahaha, what is that from?
I read the Daily Dish and that image was on one of the articles.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! ONLY THE ACTUAL GRADUATION CEREMONY LEFT!!!!! WOOOOOO!O!!!O!O!OO!O!O!O
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! ONLY THE ACTUAL GRADUATION CEREMONY LEFT!!!!! WOOOOOO!O!!!O!O!OO!O!O!O
Hazzah my good sir! Hazzah!
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Wow, busy weekend you all?
chillygator
Board Princess

Post by chillygator »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! ONLY THE ACTUAL GRADUATION CEREMONY LEFT!!!!! WOOOOOO!O!!!O!O!OO!O!O!O
...high school? Wow. So young (o:
Quiet Lamb

Post by Quiet Lamb »

Well, Memorial day weekend and all... it gets busy. Actually, much of it was just working. I'm a little ashamed that it made me feel a little better that it poured on Memorial Day here, so I knew I wasn't missing much. Everyone came into my work drenched, talking about how it rained on their parades and events.

Oh, and I watched Bedtime Stories last night. Cheesy, but not bad.

Still waiting on my call...
Neologism

Post by Neologism »

Ugh, I thought it was super annoying that it rained yesterday. I was supposed to lifeguard all day yesterday, getting paid time and a half since it was a holiday. Did anyone come to the pool when it was pouring? No. Did my manager send a bunch of guards home because they weren't necessary? Yes, yes she did. I was supposed to make like 150. :(
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

A guy's blog that I read connects Zelda with the gospel...
Neologism

Post by Neologism »

So, I discovered a hilarious new (new, as in, I just found it...) blog called "Not Always Right." People write about stupid things that customers did or said to them. Its pretty humorous.
http://notalwaysright.com/
Giovanni Schwartz

Neologism wrote:Ugh, I thought it was super annoying that it rained yesterday. I was supposed to lifeguard all day yesterday, getting paid time and a half since it was a holiday. Did anyone come to the pool when it was pouring? No. Did my manager send a bunch of guards home because they weren't necessary? Yes, yes she did. I was supposed to make like 150. :(
Mmm.... Time and a half is nice... But lifeguarding in the rain is not so much... Especially by the dive tank. Good thing it basically never rains here during the summer! Also, too bad I had to give up my time and a half shift on the fourth of July... But going to Austria I decided was worth it. I'm not sure how coherent this is, or even if it makes any sense at all... Oh well...
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

Neologism wrote:So, I discovered a hilarious new (new, as in, I just found it...) blog called "Not Always Right." People write about stupid things that customers did or said to them. Its pretty humorous.
http://notalwaysright.com/
Thanks for that! That provided me with an hour of entertainment while I was waiting to get back into my apartment in the middle of the night after some drunk kid pulled the fire alarm (yes, I bring my laptop with me during fire alarms. It's never a real fire anyway.)