hipsters, hotties and tools

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

Portia

hipsters, hotties and tools

Post by Portia »

Are we really so sparse on hipsters these days? Well, from my khaki-and-handkerchief neck of the woods, I'd say:

*the hippest kids don't even live in Provo, but ride the train from their cooler elsewhere
*south of campus. how else are you going to be close to Velour and Station 22?
*board writers are hot, but their best friends may be even hotter. i've probably made out with him, so sorry about that. they live wherever they damn well please.
*wanting a hot guy and NOT wanting a tool is kind of a contradiction in terms. it's like wanting a hot girl who's not high-maintenance. good luck. basically, if he dresses like it's 1999, but still resembles a young Adam Brody or Guy Pearce, you might have a hot-but-down-to-earth on your hands.
*if you want to rebound with a tool, I asked a board question about this (they replaced "douche" with "snob" as I recall, but you get the idea). looks like go to the building of your choice and stalk him home
*if we told you where we lived, it'd start to get too bandwagonny, then it wouldn't be hip anymore, capisce?