party?

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Nope, the lounge closes at 11:00, but I don't have it reserved until then, so there is a possibility of us being kicked out before then.
Just the lounge Fred?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Of course. What else would there be? Besides, I will be going to bed sometime around 11:00 anyway, so I couldn't very well host a party that goes later now could I?
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:Of course. What else would there be? Besides, I will be going to bed sometime around 11:00 anyway, so I couldn't very well host a party that goes later now could I?
That's true. So the Wyview lounge at 5:00?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Alta lounge.
Sharona Fleming

Post by Sharona Fleming »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:we need more volunteers to bring stuff!
I'll bring something! I do better with direct orders though. Tell me something specific, and it is done.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Sharona Fleming wrote: I'll bring something! I do better with direct orders though. Tell me something specific, and it is done.
Ok, we have chips, pineapple, cake and grapes. How about assorted candies? Also, no crazy mixing of skittles and m&m's please.

Also! Should we announce this on the two 100 hour board groups in Facebook?
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Ehh... I would vote no, if my vote even counted, because I wouldn't want someone I didn't really know, even online, to show up to a party and try to hang out.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Ehh... I would vote no, if my vote even counted, because I wouldn't want someone I didn't really know, even online, to show up to a party and try to hang out.
Umm... Except for a couple of parties (and other exceptions), we don't know each other.
xkcd ***
Location: The spiritual BYU campus, but apparently not as Holy as BYU-I.

Post by xkcd *** »

I say go for it. I mean, it's not like it's inside Fred's actual living areas or anything. The more the merrier, just try and get them to bring food.
But thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of Pride.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:I say go for it. I mean, it's not like it's inside Fred's actual living areas or anything. The more the merrier, just try and get them to bring food.
You know... for any reader who casually reads the mb, announcing this makes my anonymity completely shot now... Oh well, it wasn't worth all that much anyways.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I'm fine with that.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
xkcd *** wrote:I say go for it. I mean, it's not like it's inside Fred's actual living areas or anything. The more the merrier, just try and get them to bring food.
You know... for any reader who casually reads the mb, announcing this makes my anonymity completely shot now... Oh well, it wasn't worth all that much anyways.
True...
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Ok, well it is announced in the walls of the two groups, and I sent a message to JAC's facebook account requesting that he make it an event associated with the group.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

Woo Hoo! I was right when I figured out who you were.

My Goal: To make enough money to hire Jeremy Irons, the voice of Scar from The Lion King, to follow me around and do my dialogue.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:Woo Hoo! I was right when I figured out who you were.
Now the question is, did you figure out through the not so subtle hints from 727, my linking to my blog both here and on facebook, or by other means?

Also, feel free to call out my name or nym if you see me pass by.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

By other means.

And I would love to call out your name, but then would that not jeopardize my identity?

Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:By other means.

And I would love to call out your name, but then would that not jeopardize my identity?
Not if you do it from a distance, with a paper bag over your head. Or you call out to me in a crowd so I can't see who is shouting at me.
xkcd ***

Post by xkcd *** »

But if you had photographic memory you could possibly memorize the faces in said crowd and narrow down the possibilities.

Besides, I don't think I have enough friends here to make a crowd.

Plus, would that not require me to follow you around until the right opportunity appeared? I don't think I'm willing to spend that much time on trying to yell at someone who has no idea who I am, and it's a little creepy.

Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

xkcd *** wrote:But if you had photographic memory you could possibly memorize the faces in said crowd and narrow down the possibilities.

Besides, I don't think I have enough friends here to make a crowd.

Plus, would that not require me to follow you around until the right opportunity appeared? I don't think I'm willing to spend that much time on trying to yell at someone who has no idea who I am, and it's a little creepy.
We're getting off topic again, I will reply in the random chatter.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

727 says that if he can make, he'll bring something, like cookies.