Random Thread V

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Dear Sam,

I do not, in fact, know the person you asked me about.

Yours truly,
Gio, who is too lazy to log out of one gmail account and in to another.
Oh, so it is laziness. I always wondered why you respond to me differently each time.
What do you mean? And why do you want to know? Also, I probably know at least one someone that that person knows.
Giovanni Schwartz

Also, I just went and watched a ver yexcellent production of Sevn Brides for Seven Brothers, and have decided that in order to not feel like I'm sitting on my lazy keester all the time that I'm going to audition for musicals until I make it.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote: What do you mean? And why do you want to know? Also, I probably know at least one someone that that person knows.
It is because she commented on my blog and I was just wondering if you happened to know her.

And I mean is that I ask something here and you respond on your blog, but when I ask something on your blog, you respond here.

Post by 361 »

I like dragées on my cake!
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I just printed out all 10,774 words of my novel on two sheets of paper. Yes I'm behind, and yes it's tiny print, but I can read it and it makes me happy.

Post by 361 »

Unit of Energy wrote:I just printed out all 10,774 words of my novel on two sheets of paper. Yes I'm behind, and yes it's tiny print, but I can read it and it makes me happy.
So you're well on your way to writing a 10 page novel?
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

361 wrote:
Unit of Energy wrote:I just printed out all 10,774 words of my novel on two sheets of paper. Yes I'm behind, and yes it's tiny print, but I can read it and it makes me happy.
So you're well on your way to writing a 10 page novel?
Well you know. I'm a poor college student whose printer won't print until I give in and buy ink. But on the computer it is already 20 pages
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Unit of Energy wrote:
Well you know. I'm a poor college student whose printer won't print until I give in and buy ink. But on the computer it is already 20 pages
Single or double spaced? I'm trying to decide which to use. Right now I'm at 1.5.
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I'm writing mine single spaced, but when I print it out to do editing (at the end of the month) I'll double space it. It is going to be huge. :D
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Giovanni Schwartz

Mine is like 4 pages long. I'm proud of my being a quitter. : )
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Single spaced. It's already annoying enough having to go through 20 pages to start writing again. I don't think that I could deal with 40 pages.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Lol! I'm at around 90 pages right now. Single spaced, 12 point font. (Helvetica though. If I change it to Times New Roman, it is only ~80 pages. And I'm using a double return instead of indenting. No chapter headings though.) :D
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

I am aware that I will have an insane amount of pages before I'm through.
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

Hey bob, I saw you today. But I was running late for a meeting so I couldn't say hi.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Really? You saw me? Cool. Was I dead then?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

UoE, you should make a reference document. I know that mine has saved me a ton of time!
Unit of Energy
Title Bar Moderator

Post by Unit of Energy »

But I already have one. It's page one of my novel, and also written out in multiple other places.
Tao

Post by Tao »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Mine is like 4 pages long. I'm proud of my being a quitter. : )
Aye, I know the feeling. I had an essay that I gave up on somewhere around half way through. Still I was somewhat proud of the twenty-some-odd pages I had written.
Giovanni Schwartz

Tao wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Mine is like 4 pages long. I'm proud of my being a quitter. : )
Aye, I know the feeling. I had an essay that I gave up on somewhere around half way through. Still I was somewhat proud of the twenty-some-odd pages I had written.
I am quite the underachiever lately. For my physics homework, I google the questions, and someone somewhere has posted the question and an explanation. Also, I was supposed to memorize a 250 word monologue for English by yesterday. Definitely didn't bother. Recited the part I had memorized, said "That's all I remember", and sat down.

: )
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Unit of Energy wrote:But I already have one. It's page one of my novel, and also written out in multiple other places.
Ah. I have mine separate so that I can have them open side by side and just glance at it real quick. It's probably a bit harder to do that when you don't have your own computer though. :)