Boardcast

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

C is for
um Administrator

Boardcast

Post by C is for »

Anyone else given a listen?

I'm listening right now.

I've laughed at funny things, and also at ... whoever pronouncing Fezzik 'Physique'. Which I don't think was supposed to be funny.
mic0

Re: Boardcast

Post by mic0 »

I listened to it and quite enjoyed it. :) I had some comments but don't remember them anymore... The "What's Happening" section was cute, especially since I'm not in Provo anymore and got to learn about some of the recent happenings. Overall, I liked it, and hope the writers will keep doing pod/board-casts this semester.
Concealocanth
Board Writer

Post by Concealocanth »

I thought it was a great beginning to the podcast... it has potential! Also for once I didn't curl up and die when I heard how my voice sounds recorded.

My own sister got bored halfway through the episode and quit. :lol:
Watts

Post by Watts »

Nice work on the first episode 'canth (because I'm too lazy to write out your whole name, but I am completely okay with this excessively long parenthetical statement). Are you going to be coming to the next recording?

Episode 2 will feature me, so long as I can get out of work, and I'm freaking out a bit. I am so nervous to get recorded. What if I sound like an idiot? What if I am completely unfunny?

OH GOSH GUYS! If I am un-funny, you had better lie to me.
Wild Berry

Post by Wild Berry »

Listening right now at work! It's great. So glad someone finally brought up Freschetta in the Cougareat discussion. That pizza is not worth it and I'd be happy kicking it out! I do actually like Tomassitos though...
NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Post by NerdGirl »

They used to have Pizza Hut in the cougareat back when 42 and I were freshman, long before the rest of you were even born.
mic0

Post by mic0 »

Before we were even born?! I have a hard time believing that. :D And I think Pizza Hut was mentioned in that Boardcast.

I just listened to the second one today (yay for commuting by bus) and enjoyed it. The creepin' in the archives segment was funny.
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

What ARE all the restaurants in the Cougareat these days? I used to be a student manager there, and as such had to spend hours...and hours...getting certified in every single ever-loving position in the place. I'd be curious to know how obsolete my food service skills have become.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

NerdGirl wrote:They used to have Pizza Hut in the cougareat back when 42 and I were freshman, long before the rest of you were even born.
Hmph. Don't give yourself airs. ; )

Anyone listened to the second one yet? I'm just not into lumberjacks.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Oh hi look at all these people that posted while I was posting. Pretend I wasn't listening.
Architect

Post by Architect »

Lumberjacks...personally, me either.

I didn't even realize it was up until I looked here.