Giovanni Schwartz for president!

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

President: Me
Secretary of defense, including animal training division (Specifically tunnel worms and dark chipmunks): Nanti-SARRMM
Secretary of Nicknames: bobtheenchantedone
Secretary of Martian Affairs, Mars office (permanently): Fredjikrang
Secretary of the Arts: Foreman and Claudio
Secreatary of Wizard-Muggle relations: Niffler
Boss of the CIA: Hobbes
Boss of the FBI: bobtheenchantedone (again)
The entire parliament plus the queen: Portia
On Mars with Fred: Benvolio
Something with squirrels (and still goats, but only the cute ones): Random
Secretary of Commerce, Mars Divison: Nanti-SARRMM
Mayor of Voolah (our Martian capitol): Nanti-SARRMM
Secretary of Transportation (specifically in charge of doubling the speed limits in Canada and Alaska): 727
Secretary of foreign affairs: chillygator
Distributor of all things tasty (mainly Filiberto's and Big Jud's): Goober
Secretary of Book Reading: yellow m&m
Secretary of Hostility: SWKT Parachuter

A few more and I will be content...
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I also know 727.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

You know, I'm kinda sad that Fred is permanently on Mars. And why isn't Craig in the cabinet?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

You're right Bob! We have completely forgotten about Craig! Maybe he can be senior secretary to Foreman and Claudio?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

I don't think people who fake like they're a famous person should be appointed anything. And I don't want to be part of this... enterprise.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:I don't think people who fake like they're a famous person should be appointed anything. And I don't want to be part of this... enterprise.
What?!!! You mean he's not the real Craig Jessop? And here I was thinking that he quit directing the Tabernacle Choir to be with us more. You have just destroyed all my beliefs, I now question whether or not 42 really is the answer.
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

Oh, 42 is the answer alright. Your problem is that you don't know the right question :D .
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

No, that's the thing, I doubt that 42 is the answer to any and all questions, even those that haven't been considered. I even doubt that 41+1=42. ;)
SWKT Parachuter

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
SWKT Parachuter wrote:I don't think people who fake like they're a famous person should be appointed anything. And I don't want to be part of this... enterprise.
What?!!! You mean he's not the real Craig Jessop? And here I was thinking that he quit directing the Tabernacle Choir to be with us more. You have just destroyed all my beliefs, I now question whether or not 42 really is the answer.
Please stop with the sarcasm. Your acerbic wit just cuts me to the core.
Giovanni Schwartz

President: Me
Secretary of defense, including animal training division (Specifically tunnel worms and dark chipmunks): Nanti-SARRMM
Secretary of Nicknames: bobtheenchantedone
Secretary of Martian Affairs, Mars office (permanently): Fredjikrang
Secretary of the Arts: Foreman and Claudio
Secreatary of Wizard-Muggle relations: Niffler
Boss of the CIA: Hobbes
Boss of the FBI: bobtheenchantedone (again)
The entire parliament plus the queen: Portia
On Mars with Fred: Benvolio
Something with squirrels (and still goats, but only the cute ones): Random
Secretary of Commerce, Mars Divison: Nanti-SARRMM
Mayor of Voolah (our Martian capitol): Nanti-SARRMM
Secretary of Transportation (specifically in charge of doubling the speed limits in Canada and Alaska): 727
Secretary of foreign affairs: chillygator
Distributor of all things tasty (mainly Filiberto's and Big Jud's): Goober
Secretary of Book Reading: yellow m&m
Secretary of Hostility (Dead division (the government has hitmen for those upstart sommunist leaders, right?)): SWKT Parachuter
Secretary of Famous People?: Craig Jessop, even though he never wanted to be nominated for the position.
SWKT Parachuter

Giovanni Schwartz wrote: Secretary of Hostility (Dead division (the government has hitmen for those upstart sommunist leaders, right?)): SWKT Parachuter
That doesn't make any sense.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I think he is connecting Governmental hostility with killing communist leaders... Or maybe he is suggesting your communist? I like the latter better, but you're right, it doesn't make sense.
Giovanni Schwartz

Sorry. In other words, SWKT Parachuter will be shot by the hitmen that the government has. I apologize for the confusion.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Sorry. In other words, SWKT Parachuter will be shot by the hitmen that the government has. I apologize for the confusion.
I laughed at this, though I doubt our dear Parachuter will. Poor werf.

So, whose hit-men? Are they hired by the CIA or the FBI? Hobbes or me?
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I doubt it is Hobbes, but then again, I doubt he'd tell us whether or not he hires out to the government. Although it is possible.....

But really Giovanni, you think the government is subtle enough to use hit men? Knowing this administration, they'd probably listen in to Parachuter's conversation and all with all their "evidence" they have gathered against him and will unconstitutionally strip him of his rights and send him to Guantanamo, where he dies in an "accident" that everyone know really isn't an accident, even though the Administration maintains it as one. Or they make a deal with him and send him to Iraq where he gets killed in the front lines.

Either way, the administration lies and no one believes them.
Giovanni Schwartz

Nope. Hitmen are way cooler. And it would definitely not be either of those, because then we would lose our credibility. Remember, these are SECRET hitmen.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I suggest going through the mafia, because from what I have heard, they do a good job and still exist. That and I doubt Utah government is prepared for the mafia to move into Utah.

Or get Ninja samurai to do the job, they would be cooler.
Giovanni Schwartz

Mormon Mafia, bro! Woohoo!!!!11
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

The Ocean's 11-13 have done the criminal Mormon thing... But on the other hand, the Mormon mafia dude would have no chance to get into the Celestial Kingdom, so with the protection of the mafia, he would have nothing to lose...
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

You guys do realize there was a mafia member who converted, right? Quite the amazing story: http://www.cedarfort.com/news/MafiatoMormon2005.html
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]