Giovanni Schwartz for president!

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:
bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote: But my mommy taught me that honesty is the best policy...

My mommy taught me that not all truths need to be said.
Okay... I'll go with that one. Forget I stated that truth.
This one is because I think the quotes within quotes within quotes looks cool.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:First, I am not a girl. Second, I don't know what you're talking about. I read about this thing on the Board and joined. Then I realized how inane and silly it is.
That's like telling people in a psyche ward that they're crazy and need to be normal. It just isn't going to do a thing.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

yellow m&m wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I like inane and silly.
Me too. That's why I stick around. (even though it seems like I never have anything inane and silly to say...)
Is that why you don't say anything? Goodness, girl, say stuff anyway! We want to hear from you!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
SWKT Parachuter wrote:First, I am not a girl. Second, I don't know what you're talking about. I read about this thing on the Board and joined. Then I realized how inane and silly it is.
That's like telling people in a psyche ward that they're crazy and need to be normal. It just isn't going to do a thing.
That's all well and good. I'm still insulted you thought I was a girl. I insist you apologize! :)
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

I don't think you have to apologize. It was an honest misunderstanding, and you were whining obnoxiously. Get over it. We're like a big happy family. Mistakes happen. But you can apologize if you want to. You just don't have to in my book.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I don't think you have to apologize. It was an honest misunderstanding, and you were whining obnoxiously. Get over it. We're like a big happy family. Mistakes happen. But you can apologize if you want to. You just don't have to in my book.
No, I'm pretty sure Goober should apologize. I do believe she said that on purpose.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

SWKT Parachuter wrote: That's all well and good. I'm still insulted you thought I was a girl. I insist you apologize! :)
As Bob said, I have nothing to apologize for, because I made no guesses to discern your gender, that was Goober.

The rest edited to prevent further hostility.
Last edited by Nanti-SARRMM on Mon May 12, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Goober

Post by Goober »

Hey HEy I got one!!!!!! SWKT means Someone WIth Kind Tendencies!!
I can understand Swkt a little Because I too like to start a fued and egg it on. I called myself the sarcastic master when I went to BYU-Idaho. THat doesn't mean that I did it all the time though (just most of the time :wink: ). Bob likes to tell me all the time that I am mean to her. I must admit I do tease her about lots of stuff but she gives such good reactions I can't help myself sometimes.
Goober

Post by Goober »

SWKT I am sorry for calling you a girl... maybe you are an it? a Sheman? an inbetweener? genetically deformed(I could go on and make more stuff up if you like)?

(hahaha I crack myself up!)
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:Hey HEy I got one!!!!!! SWKT means Someone WIth Kind Tendencies!!
But doesn't use them? I still don't see why Mr. P is offended. It's not like he had declared to all that he was a guy, at least not openly.

Or maybe he's just irate and is coming out of the closet about being a guy?
Goober

Post by Goober »

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:
But doesn't use them? I still don't see why Mr. P is offended. It's not like he had declared to all that he was a guy, at least not openly.

Wow Sam I can feel your intense dislike for "Mr. P" emitting off the page!!
SWKT Parachuter

Don't worry your pretty little head about it, N-S. You can just think of me as a werf.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Goober wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:

Wow Sam I can feel your intense dislike for "Mr. P" emitting off the page!!
My dislike isn't intense, in fact I could be a lot harsher, but considering Mr. P's sole purpose on the message board is to rile us up being extremely critical and negative, I'm just giving him what he wants. That and slow days at work don't do much to improve the situation.
SWKT Parachuter

Coming out of the closet about being a guy? HA! I actually, genuinely laughed about the thought... Can you imagine that? "Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you. I'm attracted to women. No, no, I'm not a lesbian. I'm actually anatomically a man."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

I thought maybe the idea was that you were genetically a male but had some kind of messed-up SRY gene mutation. An XY female.
Katya
Board Board Patron Saint

Post by Katya »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:Coming out of the closet about being a guy? HA! I actually, genuinely laughed about the thought... Can you imagine that? "Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you. I'm attracted to women. No, no, I'm not a lesbian. I'm actually anatomically a man."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There's an Offenbach opera that has almost exactly that premise . . .
Wisteria

Post by Wisteria »

Really, Katya? Which one? I'm intrigued.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Dude, I always thought of SWKT as a guy or a werf. Why am I the weird one for thinking this way?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:Don't worry your pretty little head about it, N-S. You can just think of me as a werf.
My pretty little head? Are you sure the low levels of oxygen on the 13th floor of the SWKT aren't affecting you in the slightest?

And Bob, I don't think you're weird, until the hubbub about the true gender of Mr. P came out, I thought that as well. Well the werf part at least. I'd have to look back and see if I called him Mr. P before his coming out party.
SWKT Parachuter

Y'all are so presumptuous. I just said I was a werf...