Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

But that doesn't explain why I'm often the last post...
Last edited by Giovanni Schwartz on Thu May 15, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

I feel a song coming on. . .

"Nobody likes you, everybody hates you. Guess you'll go eat worms!"

Joking of course, but it could be that you are the one mostly likely to keep posting in a thread until no one else replies.
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Fredjikrang wrote:I feel a song coming on. . .

"Nobody likes you, everybody hates you. Guess you'll go eat worms!"

Joking of course, but it could be that you are the one mostly likely to keep posting in a thread until no one else replies.
Which is probably because I have said something so dumb to kill the topic and you just happen to reply.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

I do not post silly replies! What are you trying to imply? That I am inane and silly?
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:I do not post silly replies! What are you trying to imply? That I am inane and silly?
No, that I am. You just happen to respond seriously.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Oh, well, Swicket thinks I'm inane and silly. That's why I asked.
Giovanni Schwartz

I think I should have a little blurb under my name that says "Inane and Silly." Then we would all remember what I really am.
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Wow, Giovanni, it looks like that "inane and silly" thing really got to you...Don't be such a crybaby, ok?
Giovanni Schwartz

Just because I'm inane and silly, doesn't mean you have to make fun of me and call me a crybaby.
A Mom, but not yours

Post by A Mom, but not yours »

Can I be inane and silly too? Please?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

A Mom, but not yours wrote:Can I be inane and silly too? Please?

ooh ooh ooh! I want to be even more inane and silly. In fact I'll even shed tears to become the board cry baby too. Granted I maybe laughing at the time, but that doesn't matter, I'll still be crying.

It also means a trip home to learn crying lessons from the master; my sister. She is able to pull off the most amazing fake cry. Lets see you not come up with something mean or disparaging to say about that SWKT!
SWKT Parachuter

Post by SWKT Parachuter »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Just because I'm inane and silly, doesn't mean you have to make fun of me and call me a crybaby.
Get over it, okay? Everybody else has! You know, I don't think you're inane and silly anymore. Happy? I think you're starting to get to be a petulant brat, and I'd appreciate it if you'd get over this little vendetta you have against me.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

SWKT Parachuter wrote:
Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Just because I'm inane and silly, doesn't mean you have to make fun of me and call me a crybaby.
Get over it, okay? Everybody else has! You know, I don't think you're inane and silly anymore. Happy? I think you're starting to get to be a petulant brat, and I'd appreciate it if you'd get over this little vendetta you have against me.
Yeah, after all, I am the only one allowed to harbor a vendetta against SWKT. Although, in thinking about it I really should have called dibbs...
Giovanni Schwartz

SWKT Parachuter wrote:
Eh. You get over it. I have no real vendetta against you. You were the one that made fun of me first, though. Anyways, I am feeling very hardcore. I get to have my first true job ever, (no, washing trucks for my dad doesn't count.) and the pool manager (I'm a lifeguard) assigned me more hours to work than just about anyone. And it's my first year, and there's only like three first year people at the whole pool. I was astonished. Unfortunately, I might go over the 80 hour a paycheck limit, 40 hours a week. I'm at 36 hours a week right now, without reservations of the pool figured into those hours, and I'm scheduled for 5 of those per week. Although they probably won't happen every night, but even if there are only 2 per week, and they only go for two hours, that's still a lot.

How's that for a bunch of information about me that you don't care about?
Quiet Lamb

Post by Quiet Lamb »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:[Eh. You get over it. I have no real vendetta against you. You were the one that made fun of me first, though. Anyways, I am feeling very hardcore. I get to have my first true job ever, (no, washing trucks for my dad doesn't count.) and the pool manager (I'm a lifeguard) assigned me more hours to work than just about anyone. And it's my first year, and there's only like three first year people at the whole pool. I was astonished. Unfortunately, I might go over the 80 hour a paycheck limit, 40 hours a week. I'm at 36 hours a week right now, without reservations of the pool figured into those hours, and I'm scheduled for 5 of those per week. Although they probably won't happen every night, but even if there are only 2 per week, and they only go for two hours, that's still a lot.

How's that for a bunch of information about me that you don't care about?
Well, just shows that you're on topic. This thread isn't called "Random 3.0" for nothing. Glad you have a good job and your boss trusts you.

On the previous note, if I'm interpreting feelings through text correctly, SWKT needs to cool it because you're pretty calm and not that upset about anything that was said, just surprised SWKT took it so harshly. Am I right? Let's not revert to our 7 or 8 year old selves, shall we?
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Quiet Lamb wrote: Let's not revert to our 7 or 8 year old selves, shall we?
Now where is the fun in that? :wink:
Giovanni Schwartz

Quiet Lamb wrote: Let's not revert to our 7 or 8 year old selves, shall we?
BUT I WANT TO BE EIGHT!!!! (stomping up and down, throwing a tantrum.)
Goober

Post by Goober »

oh boy, you guys are funny.
Giovanni Schwartz

Goober wrote:oh boy, you guys are funny.
I try.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

HEY GUYS I AM IN BIG TROUBLE GUY-WISE. AGAIN.

Also, my blister is covered with a band-aid with fairies on it. : D
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.