Random 3.0

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
TheAnswerIs42

Post by TheAnswerIs42 »

My son would love it. He is only 2, but one of his favorite toys is a tape measure. I don't think he would be very good at the sport, but he would be happy to try.
Giovanni Schwartz

Post by Giovanni Schwartz »

Awww... cute... I love little kids. Today during church, the little guy on the row behind me started crawling away from his parents up the aisle, and I picked him up and held him for a little while. He was crawling but not standing, let alone walking, yet. My mom let him play with her car keys. I would've but I didn't think of it first. He was in hog heaven. I felt like making this font obnoxiously big, in honor of my mother, who turns 48 (I think) on the 22nd this week.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Post by bobtheenchantedone »

Wise words of bob:

"The only thing more irrational than a someone who is infatuated is someone who is in love."

"Don't say that. People will start thinking I'm wise."

Everyone, my best friend is Goober, and I love her so very much!
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

I would like to take this moment to say that with all the hype my sister made and silly Edward vs Darcy discussions, that Twilight is a let down.
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Twilight has a good plot, but the girl is stupid and immature, and it's too full of teenage angst.
Last edited by Giovanni Schwartz on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nanti-SARRMM
Location: Beyond the Mountains of the Copper Miners into the Desert of Absolute Boredom

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Twilight has a good plot, but the girl is stupid and immature, and it's too full of teenage angst.
Good story yes, but I don't see how an 90 year old vampire, with all the maturity that goes with it, could honestly believe that some 17 year old girl is actually in love with him, and isn't just crushing on him because he's a super hot vampire in love with her. For example, when he plays the 20 questions game, (well maybe 100) he asks all about her to actually get to know her, when it is her turn to ask questions, all she asks about is about being a vampire, and the only real thing she may know from his personality is what mood he's in by the color of his eyes. Oh, and that super hot vampires are very good kissers.

And now something just came to me... If vampirism is spread through venom in their teeth, and seeing how Carlisle is a doctor, with all these centuries wouldn't he be able to develop a cure to reverse the effects of vampirism?
This site, and the opinions and statements contained herein do not necessarily reflect on my sanity, or lack thereof.
Giovanni Schwartz

Sam, shush. You're going to ruin the teenage girls in the Twilight worshipping cult.
yellow m&m
The Yellow One

Post by yellow m&m »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Sam, shush. You're going to ruin the teenage girls in the Twilight worshipping cult.
We have cult members reading this forum? Wow!
Staple guns: because duct tape can't make that "kaCHUNK" noise
Giovanni Schwartz

Yes. They are known as the "e-cult of Twilight." They prowl the internet, reading each and every one of the hits, all 70,200,000 of the, one by one, carefully destroying their trails. As soon as they find a forum such as this in which someone goes Twilight bashing, they strike, leaving none alive. With nearly unlimited resources at their beck and call, anonymity is useless; they will break down those barriers immediately. Nanti, you have been warned.
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

Easy on the large font, kid. You're shouting in a polite forum.
- Benvolio
Giovanni Schwartz

No, it's in honor of my mom who turns old this week on the 22nd. So in order to facilitate all the old people out there reading this, and in my mother's honor, I present the large font.

*edited by admin
*Fixed by Giovanni
Last edited by Giovanni Schwartz on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:Yes. They are known as the "e-cult of Twilight." They prowl the internet, reading each and every one of the hits, all 70,200,000 of the, one by one, carefully destroying their trails. As soon as they find a forum such as this in which someone goes Twilight bashing, they strike, leaving none alive. With nearly unlimited resources at their beck and call, anonymity is useless; they will break down those barriers immediately. Nanti, you have been warned.
I will run the risk. My sister may be part of the group, or have friends who are deep cult members. Either way I fear them not. I'll throw some Grapes of Wrath and Tale of Two Cities, confusing them all with what real character development is. And then I'll pull out the romance of Aragorn and Arwen, where Arwen gave up her immortality for love, leaving them all to despair unexpectedly when they were expecting a great debate about Mr. Darcy.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Giovanni Schwartz wrote:No, it's in honor of my mom who turns old this week on the 22nd. So in order to facilitate all the old people out there reading this, and in my mother's honor, I present the large font.

*edited by admin
Ha, ha. You are so funny.
The Epistler was quite honestly knocked on her ethereal behind by the sheer logic of this.
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

You know what book character I think I could go for?

I don't know either.
Goober

Post by Goober »

I was just recently called the female version of Mr. Darcy.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:You know what book character I think I could go for?

I don't know either.
Well I think we all know who your younger sister would choose... ;)
Werf_Must

Post by Werf_Must »

Goober wrote:I was just recently called the female version of Mr. Darcy.
A quiz on facebook told me that I most like Elizabeth Bennet
bobtheenchantedone
Forum Administrator

Nanti-SARRMM wrote:

I don't know either.
Which one? I have four.
Nanti-SARRMM

Post by Nanti-SARRMM »

bobtheenchantedone wrote:
Nanti-SARRMM wrote:

I don't know either.
Which one? I have four.
Siri I think, the extremely ticklish one who is about 5 I think.
Fredjikrang
Never Coming Back?

Post by Fredjikrang »

Hm. I have no idea. Who would she go for?
[img]http://fredjikrang.petfish.net/Fence-banner.png[/img]