No registered users

Confused about your account? Registration problems? Post here.
C is for
um Administrator

No registered users

Post by C is for »

I thought I'd take a pulse from other people before I take my issue to the forum admin.

The past couple days when browsing the board board, I've noticed that I'm not there. Instead of my name, it'll tell me that "No registered users" are looking at the thread. Sometimes even No registered users and 1 guest. I know I'm logged in, but I do wonder why my name doesn't show up as online anymore.

Anyone else having this difficulty?
Dragon Lady

Re: No registered users

Post by Dragon Lady »

What I see right now: "Users browsing this forum: Dragon Lady and 0 guests"

So… I guess no. I'm currently not having this problem.
thebigcheese
Someone's Favorite

Post by thebigcheese »

Yeah, I think mine is okay too. It said one hidden user when I checked...which is exactly what I am.
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

"Users browsing this forum: ahem. and 0 guests"
Dead Cat
Completed

Post by Dead Cat »

I hide behind the bush. I hide behind the tree. I hide inside the garbage can. I am hidden, therefore the Board Board does not recognize me as a registered user or a guest.
"If you don't put enough commas in, you won't know where to breathe and will die of asphyxiation"

--Jasper Fforde
ahem.
Cute Shoes

Post by ahem. »

...?

I'm hiding, I'm hiding, and no one knows where, for all they can see is my toes and my hair.
C is for
um Administrator

Post by C is for »

Okay? So hidden users have always not been visible even to themselves? I remember before I became an admin that I could see myself as hidden though I couldn't see other hidden users. Has this not been the case for you guys?

Right now I also don't have the power to edit anyone's posts. I think it must be me. I'm losing my administrative powers... :(

Edit: Yay I figured it out! Somehow I got on someone else's permissions. But still. Shouldn't you all be able to see yourselves if you're hidden?