Can I Restart?

Which 100HB response was your favorite today? A place to create polls and respond.

Would you participate in a Favorites revival?

Yes, I would vote in whatever polls you made
64%
Yes, but I only want to choose Best of Month, not the rest of the weeks
14%
No, I don't want to have to reread old questions
14%
No, the up-votes are good enough for me
7%

Total votes: 14

C is for
um Administrator

Can I Restart?

Post by C is for »

Guys, it's December 1, and I'm having second thoughts. You may or may not have noticed that the Favorites polls quietly diminished with the advent of 5.0, but now I'm remembering that I really wanted to have a Best of Year poll.

So, how would you feel about revving the ole girl up for one more month of picking favorites, and then it can retire again? I think it would be fun, and you don't do anything else during finals week anyway.

One reason for this is that the little thumbs-up things only started in September, basically, so most of the year doesn't really have the votes. And there were some good things earlier this year! But I can't just have a "Best of Jan-Aug" because...it's not complete. I want the whole year.

Oh, okay, and another reason is, sometimes the good questions don't have as many votes just because they weren't written by a popular writer or on a controversial subject (you know). You can feel free to vote for them in the polls anyway, but especially in the first couple months there were good questions that didn't get the stamp of approval from fans.

Would you be willing to reread the old questions I find for you? (No more than 20 per month, if we go by the favorite of the week, and I could narrow it down further if you felt really lazy. You wouldn't have to read them all at once anyway.) They'd usually be good for a laugh, at least.

If no one is into this, it's fine. I'll just ... not do it. *sigh*
C is for
um Administrator

Re: Can I Restart?

Post by C is for »

Well, 7 votes is enough. I hope more of you will consider joining in as we get to the more "important" votes, but in the meantime I will probably add a new poll every few days for maximum fun and enjoyment.

Thanks!
Dragon Lady

Re: Can I Restart?

Post by Dragon Lady »

My answer isn't one of the options. I would have voted for, "Do it; and maybe I'll vote sometimes, but I commit myself to nothing."