Tights as pants

What do you think about the latest hot topic from the 100 Hour Board? Speak your piece here!

Moderator: Marduk

NerdGirl
President of the Lutheran Sisterhood Gun Club

Tights as pants

Post by NerdGirl »

http://theboard.byu.edu/questions/71595/

Sadly, I have observed much empirical evidence of late that contradicts what serendipity says here: "I don't really know anyone who wears tights as pants. Tights, by definition, are see-through. Pretty much all girls who wear tights will wear SOMETHING over them, be it a skirt or even running shorts."

Seriously, people need to stop wandering around in tights as pants. Leggings are one thing, and if people really want to show off their butts, that's fine. But when people are walking around in see-through tights with not even so much as a tunic on top, it just makes them look like they forgot to finish getting dressed. And I have seen this happen on too many occasions. If you can see your underwear, you need more clothes. Bunched up panties under a pair of semi-sheer black nylons with a seam down your butt and a control top does not make you look hot. It makes you look like your skirt fell off.
thatonemom

Re: Tights as pants

Post by thatonemom »

If only everyone could consult this handy chart, titled "Am I Wearing Pants?" ;)
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

But...but.... what if you're wearing a dress/skirt?
Deus ab veritas
krebscout

Post by krebscout »

I have never seen such a thing. But I have seen a couple of leotards in the past few months.
Marduk
Most Attractive Mod

Post by Marduk »

Apparently they cannot afford clothes in Canada. Which is sad, since, you know, cold.
Deus ab veritas