So I'm trying to hire people

Any miscellaneous posts can live here.
TheBlackSheep
The Best

So I'm trying to hire people

Post by TheBlackSheep »

Hi folks! Come work with me!

I'm looking to hire human services technicians (commonly called psych techs) and an assistant chef/cook for my substance abuse treatment center in Heber City. The starting pay is $11-12/hr, depending on experience. No experience required, and they are great opportunities for people who think they might want to work in recovery or other types of treatment. I started in basically this job. The hours are part-time, 16 to 35ish hours. We have openings on weeknights (shifts are commonly 3 or 5 PM to 11 PM), weekends (shifts fall between 7 or 8 AM and 11 PM), and even a couple of overnight shifts.

It's a new treatment center, so there is room for exceptional people to move up the chain. I already have and I've been there less than 90 days. The team is really great.

Please let me know if you are interested by PM or by email (cari dot pcnclan at gmail dot com). If you include a resume I'll love you extra.
vorpal blade

Re: So I'm trying to hire people

Post by vorpal blade »

I have fond memories as a child of summer days in Heber City. The area is beautiful, the people are wonderful. I spent some time "helping" on horseback driving in the cows for milking.

I hope you get some nice people to help you in this worthy cause, Black Sheep.