Instagram, Insta-groan

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
wryness

Instagram, Insta-groan

Post by wryness »

Ohoho, I am so punny and clever. #sarcasm

Anyway (I hate hashtags, by the way), I'm the advisor for a high school club and we want to create an Instagram account. Apparently we can't just do that on my computer; it's got to be on a mobile device. Are Instagram accounts accessible from a variety of devices, or just the one the account is created on? I want to create a central account that can be used for years after this, and it'll be a real pain if we have to delete and create a new Instagram account every year.

I've never used Instagram, but chances are someone here has. What do you think?
Violet

Re: Instagram, Insta-groan

Post by Violet »

So Instagram can be used on multiple devices, but you can only upload mobilely. So if you have a photo you took on a DSLR, you have to transfer the file to a mobile device to be able to upload it.

Other considerations: you can only be logged into one instagram account at a time in the main app. If you have your own Instagram account you want to access on the device, Instwogram (I know, I know) allows for multiple Instagram accounts on the same device.