Going grey....

Don't have 100 hours, or answered your question yourself? Ask for help and post your answers here!
Emiliana
The Other Token Non-Mormon

Going grey....

Post by Emiliana »

I am 29 and going grey. I've dyed my hair semi-regularly for the past couple of years, but now I'm considering letting myself grey gracefully. In all other respects I look much younger than my age and this might be my opportunity to FINALLY STOP GETTING MISTAKEN FOR A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. But I'm not sure if it's worth it to me. Any thoughts?
Whistler

Re: Going grey....

Post by Whistler »

It seems like grey hair is popular now, if you want the trendy look you could simply dye all your hair grey.
Portia

Re: Going grey....

Post by Portia »

I like the idea of a bright silver mane but I think the upkeep would get expensive. Have to retouch and condition to look good.

I personally would probably dislike the sign of impending mortality enough to dye it my natural dark blonde, but I don't mind being taken for younger (though lately I have been pegged at exactly my age, no more, no less).

Does your hair get dried out from chemicals? It's your hair, but do you think there would be any effect one way or another professionally? (I'm think of Zed's lust for purple hair, here, which I support but know she has to put on hold, haha.)